Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Maddies of Bolwarra
Bolwarra Heights Paterson Road 35, 2320 Maitland, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 104 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Maddies of Bolwarra! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Providing garden views, Maddies of Bolwarra in Maitland provides accommodations, a restaurant, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.
Every unit features a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a microwave. A fridge and toaster are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.
A continental breakfast is available daily at Maddies of Bolwarra.
Hunter Valley Gardens is 22 miles from the accommodation, while University of Newcastle is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Maitland, 6.2 miles from Maddies of Bolwarra, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Maddies of Bolwarra
- do you offer late book out?Thanks for your enquiry. When possible we offer late check-out options - fees may apply Kind Regards AlisonAnswered on June 22, 2021
- Hi. We are travelling from Stroud to Temora. Dinner with our grandkids in Maitland. We have our Kelpie, has his own bed. He is quiet. WendyHello Wendy, Yes I do have a a room avaiable where you can have your Kelpie with you Thanks AlisonAnswered on June 21, 2022
- Hi. I have been looking for dog friendly accomodation on the way to Sydney. This looks lovely! Can you please tell me if my dog Peppa will be allowed...Hello Yes Peppa is welcome inside. Dogs are not permitted in the kitchen or on furniture.We would suggest bringing bedding to feel comfortable.Answered on May 18, 2020
- Hi. Just wondering if you would have a QS or KS bed on the property?Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. All of the rooms at Maddies have Queen size beds. For taller guests we have one room has a a queen with no foot a...Answered on July 29, 2022
- Do you have any family rooms available that are pet friendly for 2x adults and 1x child 1x baby 1x dog? We will bring our own baby bed for the baby.Yes this room would be suitable. During this recent lockdown period we have taken the opportunity to renovate so we will have 2 rooms which would be s...Answered on October 6, 2021
- Still looking?
Maddies restaurant opens by prior arrangement only
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
1:30 PM - 6:00 PM
5:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 14 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Maddies of Bolwarra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please inform Maddies of Bolwarra of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Maddies of Bolwarra
Maddies of Bolwarra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Themed dinners
Room options at Maddies of Bolwarra include:
Maddies of Bolwarra is 1.8 miles from the center of Maitland.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Maddies of Bolwarra by:
- Car 40min
- Taxi 40min
Maddies of Bolwarra has 1 restaurant:
- Maddies restaurant opens by prior arrangement only
The prices at Maddies of Bolwarra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Maddies of Bolwarra is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Guests staying at Maddies of Bolwarra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte