Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa
81-85 Cedar Road, 4879 Palm Cove, Australia –
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard
One-Bedroom Apartment with Spa Bath
One-Bedroom Apartment with Courtyard
Standard Double or Twin Room
Mango Lagoon Resort Palm Cove spreads over 2.5 acres of tropically landscaped gardens with meandering walkways surrounding 4 pools for your pleasure including a 50 metre Olympic sized lap pool and child friendly pool. Our extra spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are fully self-contained and we also provide the option of studio/hotel room accommodation for guests. Other on-site resort features include a covered BBQ area, sun lounges surrounding our 4 pools, on-site tour desk and Free Wi-Fi access is available to all guests throughout most of the Resort. **PLEASE NOTE THAT 2 OF THE 4 POOLS WILL BE CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE IN MAY 2018. 2 POOLS WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR GUEST CONVENIENCE".
Palm Cove is famous for its wonderful dining experiences and string of exclusive award winning spa resorts that line the beach giving it the title of 'Australia's Spa Capital'. Palm Cove offers an up-market feel with luxury resorts, villas and boutique apartments set amongst ancient Melaleuca trees, a range of quaint bars, cafes and indulgent restaurants, boutique shopping and internationally recognised spa experiences. Enjoy chic boutiques, colourful galleries, fashion and craft outlets, or play a round of golf resort style. Experience any of the resort's health and well-being day spas. Palm Cove Dining ranges from five-star restaurants that are rated as the finest in the north, to traditional fish and chips wrapped in paper and enjoyed while sitting under a draping coconut palm. Palm Cove also has one of Cairns' only absolute beachfront restaurants, where the fresh sea breezes and a few palm trees are all that separate you from the beach. Palm Cove has won three distinguished awards recognising the hard work by locals and council workers to maintain the area to high standards. The beach has been named Queensland’s Cleanest Beach, Far North Queensland’s F
Languages spoken: Spanish, English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 5.3 miles
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park 7.1 miles
- Skyway Rainforest Cableway 7.3 miles
- Freshwater Connection Station 9.7 miles
- Cairns Flecker Botanic Gardens 11.9 miles
- Cairns Base Hospital 13.3 miles
- TAFE Queensland North - Cairns Campus 13.5 miles
- Cairns Esplanade 13.9 miles
- Cairns Electorate Office 13.9 miles
- The Center of Contemporary Arts 13.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Cairns Civic Theater 13.9 miles
- Cairns City Library 14.1 miles
- Cairns Regional Gallery 14.2 miles
- Cairns Station 14.2 miles
- Cairns Rainforest Dome 14.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coles Supermarket 1.2 miles
- palm Cove Market 0.2 miles
- Vivo Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Chilled Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- NuNu Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Beach Almond Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Palm Cove Beach Ocean/Sea 0.2 miles
- Mountain 0.3 miles
- Cairns Airport 10.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Facilities
- Body Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool With View
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
12:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a crib when requested
|AUD 30 per stay|
Can use an existing bed or an extra bed when requested
|AUD 30 per child, per night|
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 30 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds, cribs, and children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you pick. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 2.2% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Please note the standard double/twin room does not include access to free WiFi.
Please note that 2 of the 4 swimming pools are closed for maintenance from 1 May, 2018 until 31 May, 2018. 2 pools will remain open.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.