Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Margaret River Tourist Park
44 Station Road, 6285 Margaret River, Australia – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Margaret River Tourist Park! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the heart of the Margaret River wine region, Margaret River Tourist Park features a swimming pool and free BBQ facilities. All accommodations offers a kitchen and a flat-screen TV.
Tourist Park Margaret River is a 5-minute drive from the Margaret River Horse and Pony Club and a 10-minute drive from Prevelly Beach. You can take a drive to Busselton or visit Mammoth Cave, which are both 25 minutes’ drive away.
Guest can choose between a cottage or chalet, each feature a stove, microwave and a refrigerator. They have a DVD player, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Some offer a 3D TV.
You can prepare a tasty meal in the large communal kitchen, while the younger guests have fun in the children’s playground. Free parking is available on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Margaret River Tourist Park
- what are your thoughts on closing the park due to C19 virus? we are booked in tomorrow.We are still open for business and have "contactless" check in available.Answered on March 22, 2020
- Are dogs allowed please?We do not allow pets in our accommodation. Pets are only allowed on our sites, for example campsites and caravan sites. Kind regards RebeccaAnswered on February 11, 2020
- How many bedrooms is the double room with private bathroom? Are all the beds in one bedroom?Hi There are 2 bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds.Answered on July 13, 2020
- Does the deluxe cabin have a private bathroom?Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. The deluxe cabin does have a private bathroom as do all our cabins and cottage. We hope to hear from you soon. Rega...Answered on February 1, 2020
- Hi, for the one bedroom chalet is it possible for a child to stay in addition to 2 adults?Hi :) Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the 1 bedroom Cottages only accommodate a maximum of 2 people. The 2-bedroom Cottages can have 2 adult...Answered on October 13, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Margaret River Tourist Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that this property does not have any policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of school graduates during the annual 'Schoolies Week' period. It does not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of school graduate guests during this period.
Please note that this property has a strict 'No Party Policy'. Failure to comply with property policies may result in the eviction of guests and the loss of any deposits or payments made.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. The legal guardian must provide a current photo ID or proof of guardianship if requested upon check-in.
Please note that pets are not allowed in the villas. They must be kept outside.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Margaret River Tourist Park of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Margaret River Tourist Park
The prices at Margaret River Tourist Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Margaret River Tourist Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
Margaret River Tourist Park is 0.7 miles from the center of Margaret River.
Check-in at Margaret River Tourist Park is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Margaret River Tourist Park offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool