InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
495 Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 1275 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Iconic King Suite
Deluxe King Room - Disability Access
Superior King Suite
Deluxe Twin Room
Club Junior Suite
Executive King Room
Club Twin Room
Deluxe King Room
Club King Room
6 reasons to choose InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Hello and welcome to InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. I'm James Ridenour, your Concierge. My team and I are looking forward to sharing our amazing city with you. Our goal is to help you to enjoy an authentic experience in Melbourne. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is one of Melbournes most stylish locations with breathtaking architecture and interior design. The concierge is in the centre of the grand atruim and we look forward to helping you to make the most out of your Melbourne experience.
Property surroundings –
- Deakin University 0.2 miles
- Supreme Court of Victoria 0.3 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.4 miles
- Southbank Promenade 0.4 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.4 miles
- Federal Court of Australia 0.4 miles
- BP Head Office 0.4 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.4 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Flinders Street Station 0.5 miles
- St Paul's Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.5 miles
- Federation Square 0.5 miles
- Melbourne Arts Centre 0.7 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.1 miles
- Melbourne Museum 1.2 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.4 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Observatory Cafe Cafe/bar 0.9 miles
- Yarra River River 0.2 miles
- Melbourne Airport 11.9 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Flinders Lane High street Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Australian, Local
Most popular facilities
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in all areas and charges are applicable.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.