InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
495 Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1245 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.
Club Twin Room
Executive King Room
Club Junior Suite
Deluxe King Room - Disability Access
Superior King Suite
Deluxe Twin Room
Iconic King Suite
Deluxe King Room
Club King Room
6 Reasons to Choose InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Hello and welcome to InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. I'm James Ridenour, your Concierge. My team and I are looking forward to sharing our amazing city with you. Our goal is to help you to enjoy an authentic experience in Melbourne. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is one of Melbournes most stylish locations with breathtaking architecture and interior design. The concierge is in the centre of the grand atruim and we look forward to helping you to make the most out of your Melbourne experience.
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Deakin University 0.2 miles
- Supreme Court of Victoria 0.3 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.4 miles
- Southbank Promenade 0.4 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.4 miles
- Federal Court of Australia 0.4 miles
- BP Head Office 0.4 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.4 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Flinders Street Station 0.5 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.5 miles
- Federation Square 0.5 miles
- Melbourne Arts Center 0.7 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.1 miles
- Melbourne Museum 1.2 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.4 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.8 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.9 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Flinders Lane Shopping Street Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Australian, Local
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.