InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
495 Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1374 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Club Twin Room
Executive King Room
Deluxe King Room - Disability Access
Superior King Suite
Iconic King Suite
Deluxe Twin Room
Club Junior Suite
Deluxe King Room
Club King Room
5 Reasons to Choose InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Hello and welcome to InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. I'm James Ridenour, your Concierge. My team and I are looking forward to sharing our amazing city with you. Our goal is to help you to enjoy an authentic experience in Melbourne. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is one of Melbournes most stylish locations with breathtaking architecture and interior design. The concierge is in the centre of the grand atruim and we look forward to helping you to make the most out of your Melbourne experience.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Rialto Towers 0.1 miles
- Deakin University 0.2 miles
- Supreme Court of Victoria 0.3 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.4 miles
- Block Arcade Melbourne 0.4 miles
- Southbank Promenade 0.4 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.4 miles
- Federal Court of Australia 0.4 miles
- BP Head Office 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Flinders Street Station 0.5 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.5 miles
- Federation Square 0.5 miles
- Melbourne Arts Center 0.7 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.1 miles
- Melbourne Museum 1.2 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.4 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Observatory Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- Yarra River River 0.2 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.9 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Flinders Lane Shopping Street Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Australian, Local
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.