10142 Arumpo Road, Arumpo, 2715 Mungo, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 522 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Certain rooms have a kitchen with a fridge, an oven and a minibar.
Guests at the resort can enjoy an à la carte or a continental breakfast.
Mungo Lodge has a playground. You can play pool at this 4-star resort, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.
The nearest airport is Mildura Airport, 74 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Mungo Lodge has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 16, 2015
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hello. do we need a 4 wheel drive to go to your place or is the road ok for a normal sedan car? thank youHi, Please note all roads to Mungo are unsealed and vary in conditions depending on the time of the year, for up to date road conditions please contac..Answered on 6 March 2020
- hi is 2 nights enough to see the sights?sure is , some people can do it all in a day and 1 night but depends on how much relax time you wantAnswered on 18 January 2021
- Do you have Caravan sitesYes, we have unpowered sites for caravans and camping.Answered on 22 February 2020
- is breakfast included ? continental or full? What do walking,culture and sunset tours cost?Breakfast is Continental and is an additonal cost of $20. The national park and Mungo Lodge run day tours Cost $59 and our sunset tour is $75.Answered on 2 August 2022
- Hallo, Do you have wheelchair accessible cabins for rent during August 24-29.,2020. There are 3 adults in our group. thanks, kerryHi Kerry We have 1 access cabin suitable for wheelchairs. Kind regards, GregoryAnswered on 15 June 2020
- Still looking?
- Mungo Lodge Restaurant SL
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Pool table
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Tour desk
- Packed lunches
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Mungo Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Mungo Lodge
Mungo Lodge is 7.5 miles from the center of Mungo.
The prices at Mungo Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Mungo Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Mungo Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Yes, Mungo Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Mungo Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- Mungo Lodge Restaurant SL
Mungo Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at Mungo Lodge include: