Located in Kalbarri, a 8-minute walk from Chinaman's Beach and 1.4 miles from Jakes Point Beach, Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and an outdoor swimming pool. This self-catered bed and breakfast features a private pool, a garden and free private parking.
This bed and breakfast has 1 bedroom, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided in this accommodation.
The bed and breakfast offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.
The nearest airport is Geraldton Airport, 107 miles from Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Chinaman's Beach8.5 Very good beach1,700 feet from property
Jakes Point Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Red Bluff Beach8.4 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- Hi. Do you take 3 in a bedroom? 2 adults and our daughter. Thank youHi Sorry no. It is an adult retreat. Kind regards DebbieAnswered on November 11, 2021
- Want to book with your accommodation on the 4 Jan and when we come back to stay another night on the 10th but I don’t see availability thanks.Hi ! Thank you for your enquiry Yes the 4th is free but the 10th is already booked. Only the 12th available that week. I only have the 1 room for acc..Answered on November 13, 2021
- Hello. We had a wonderful stay at your property in 2019 and were horrified to hear about the terrible cyclone damage to Kalbarri a few days ago. We ho..Thank you for your email and concern. I was very lucky to only have fence damage and guttering repairs. I am open for business which is great. I too w..Answered on June 5, 2021
- I would like to confirm if you are ok with children? The booking would be myself, my husband and 2yr old. I would need to set the booking as 'no child..Hi Georgina, Thank you for your question, I’m sorry but it is an adult only accommodation. Kind regards DebbieAnswered on November 10, 2020
- If I was to book this for myself and daughter, would we be the only ones staying there or is their other rooms and other people will be there also? Do..Hi , Thank you for your enquiry. There is only 1 studio room. So no other guests. There is only 1 queen bed,so it depends on whether you are happy to..Answered on October 16, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 20
Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B
Guests staying at Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B is 1,300 feet from the center of Kalbarri.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B by:
- Car 2h
Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Horseback riding
The prices at Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Nautilus Retreat Kalbarri B&B is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.