372 Ficifolia Road, 6333 Nornalup, Australia –
Deluxe Queen Suite
Executive Studio with Scenic Views
NUTKIN LODGE - CREATE AMAZING MEMORIES 200 acres of authentic aussie experience with safari style open pastures & kangaroos on your doorstep. Plus farmstay, beautiful wildflowers and more. You have 2 levels of Accommodation plus Boat Hire, exquisite Marron and fresh rain water to rehydrate your body ensuring every holiday is wonderful. ARRIVE and RELAX in your modern décor home, dine alfresco with the wildlife or simply snuggle up indoors and hideaway for a while unwinding tired muscles for the day. It truly is a piece of heaven when listening to rain on a tin roof, crashing ocean, frogs chirruping or bird calls in the distance. We also have BOAT HIRE - no skippers ticket required - prebooking is essential - book the boat for up to 4 passengers - fish, motor along the river or simply drift in the inlet - it's a great day out for the family. PREORDER MEALS - Breakfast basket, 1 and 2 course dinners or walker trail packs. Contact us direct for these items. MOBILE RECEPTION and WIFI - the great news is you can definitely unwind with limited mobile reception in our SW region - nb only Telstra network regional access phones will receive some coverage. No wifi due to area
Property surroundings –
Restaurants and markets
- Peaceful Bay Seafood Cafe Restaurant 3.7 miles
- NornaBar Restaurant 6.2 miles
- Bow Bridge Roadhouse Supermarket 6.2 miles
- Baker, Cafe, Restaurants & Tavern at Walpole Cafe/bar 14.9 miles
- IGA - Walpole Supermarket 14.9 miles
- Walpole Markets Spring to Autumn Market 14.9 miles
- Super IGA - Denmark Supermarket 26.1 miles
- Irwin Inlet Lake 3.7 miles
- Frankland River - Nornalup River 3.7 miles
- Peaceful Bay Beach Sea/ocean 3.7 miles
- Conspicuous Cliff Sea/ocean 3.7 miles
- Foul Bay Sea/ocean 4.3 miles
- Nornalup Inlet Lake 6.2 miles
- Mount Frankland Mountain 18.6 miles
- Albany Airport 51.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Nutkin Lodge
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Fishing (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Adult only
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 5 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged AUD 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Nutkin Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that all rooms are individually furnished and the photos are presented as a guide only.
Please inform Nutkin Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property is accessible via an unpaved road, which may be unsuitable for some vehicles.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
You are advised to bring your own vehicle as this property is not serviced by public transport.