107 Jubilee Highway West, 5290 Mount Gambier, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 91 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Olive's Cottage is located in Mount Gambier, 2.3 miles from Blue Lake and 1.4 miles from Mount Gambier, in an area where golfing can be enjoyed. This self-catered vacation home has a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.
The air-conditioned vacation home is composed of 3 separate bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave, and 1 bathroom. Towels and bed linen are offered in this accommodation.
Sutton Town is 2.2 miles from the vacation home, while Yahl Paddock is 4.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mount Gambier Airport, 8.1 miles from Olive's Cottage.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- age of the kids are 16 and 12 + 4 adults - will the bunk bed okay for the kids?Hi, thanks for your message. The bunk bed's are solid timber and are standard size - suitable for teenagers. Regards, Olive's Cottage.Answered on June 10, 2020
- Hello, if the borders close and I can’t get through from nsw do I lose my money?Hi, Thanks for your question. If you unable to travel due to covid border closures, your money will be refunded. Regards, Olive's Cottage.Answered on April 24, 2021
- Hello, we are popping down to the Mount for one night and need to bring a 5 year old small dog. She is well behaved, desexed, chipped, vaccinated and is toilet trained. Is this possible?Hi, thamks for your enquiry- we usually have a not pets policy but are happy to waiver this for your one night stay. Regards, Olives Cottage.Answered on July 11, 2020
- Do you allow access to the carport for guest’s vehicles? Thank youHi, Thanks for your question - Olive's has a car park available for guests on the premises, which is in front of the garage. The garage is currently used for storage therefore guests cannot park inside the garage at this stage. Regards, Olive'sAnswered on March 30, 2021
- Is this accommodation dog friendly. We are coming to Mt Gambier during these dates to enter dog obedience trials and need accommodation where we can have our dogs with us.Hi, thanks for your enquiry. We normally have a no pet policy but are you able to provide more detail about your dogs ie size, if outdoor or indoor and the date that you are looking at staying. Regards Olive's Cottage.Answered on November 25, 2019
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.