Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Mercure Sydney Parramatta
106 Hassall Street, Rosehill, Parramatta, 2142 Sydney, Australia – Great location - show map
Opposite Rosehill Gardens Racecourse and minutes from one of the largest shopping centers in Australia, Mercure Hotel Parramatta offers luxurious accommodations with excellent leisure facilities and a business center.
Each room has been elegantly designed and furnished to high standards along with LCD TV. Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the large outdoor pool or sunbathing on the lovely terrace surrounding it. They can challenge their partner to a game of tennis.
Hotel Parrmatta is just minutes away from Parramatta Westfield for excellent shopping facilities and is 0.1 mi from Rosehill Gardens. It is also conveniently just 0.6 mi away from the Parramatta city center, Parramatta Train Station and University of Western Sydney.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Mercure Sydney Parramatta
- Could i get a early check in as i will be going to the races that day and staying the night ill be arriving there at 9amEarly check-in is based on our availability on the day of your arrival.Answered on September 9, 2019
- is the free parkingDear Guest, Thank you for your query. Parking is available onsite for AUD$15 each night per car. Thank you and kind regards, Reservations TeamAnswered on February 10, 2020
- Hi what is the height restriction for car park?Thank you for your message. The hotel does have a car park, nightly rates for self-parking are $15 and the height limit is 2m. There is no need to pre...Answered on September 5, 2022
- Hi. Do you have parking facilities at the motel.Hi, Yes there is self parking available onsite. The charge is $15 a day per car. If you need parking you can arrange this on the day of your arrival w...Answered on June 22, 2021
- Is your pool heated?Hi there, Our pool is outdoor and unheated unfortunately Mercure Sydney ParramattaAnswered on February 25, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Sydney Parramatta accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Mercure Sydney Parramatta
Room options at Mercure Sydney Parramatta include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mercure Sydney Parramatta by:
- Taxi 45min
Mercure Sydney Parramatta is 11.2 miles from the center of Sydney.
Guests staying at Mercure Sydney Parramatta can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Mercure Sydney Parramatta may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Mercure Sydney Parramatta is popular with guests booking family stays.
Mercure Sydney Parramatta offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Happy hour
- Tennis equipment
- Bike tours
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Mercure Sydney Parramatta is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.