Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Pavillions on 1770
4 Beaches Village Circuit, 4677 Agnes Water, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 848 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Pavillions is currently undergoing roof restoration works, there maybe scaffolding and works during your stay. Prices are reflective of this. August to December 2022.
Located just 150 feet from Agnes Water Beach, each spacious apartment at Pavillions on 1770 features a modern kitchen, luxury spa bath and a private balcony or courtyard with BBQ. Guests can swim in the 100 feet pool or relax in the heated spa pool.
Pavillions Apartments are located on Queensland’s Discovery Coast, between Agnes Water and the Town of 1770. The apartments have direct access to 1770 Beach.
All apartments have a full-size kitchen with European appliances, laundry facilities and air conditioning. The lounge and dining areas include a DVD player, CD player, radio and cable TV.
Facilities include a heated plunge pool and a children’s wading pool. Guests can enjoy a barbecue beside the pool or among the landscaped gardens. Free secure car parking is provided.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Pavillions on 1770
Agnes Water8.8 Excellent beach400 feet from property
- Do you have wheelchair and disabled facilities and are you pet friendly.?We are not pet friendly. We do not have particular disabled facilities however we do have lifts and walk in showers.Answered on February 4, 2020
- Hello is smoking allowed on the balcony?Yes, smoking is aloud on the balcony, but not in the room. Please, just show curtesy to other guests. If smoking is found to have occurred in the roo...Answered on February 10, 2021
- Hi my Wife uses a small motorised scooter and also has a wheel chair is this resort suitable for her to get around and do you have lifts ramps etc. Th...Hi Ian, Happy to inform Pavillions 1770 does offer lift access to all levels - room & car park. Please reach out to our friendly team to discuss prefe...Answered on August 16, 2020
- Hello,is smoking allowed on the balconies of the 2 bedroom apartments? We are very keen to stay this weekend-Friday & Saturday night.Thanks in advance...Smoking is aloud on the balcony, please just be courteous of the other guests. If smoking inside the units are found to have occurred a $250.00 fee wi...Answered on February 10, 2021
- Hello if we book a 3 bedroom does this accommodate 2 cars.Yes it does. Thank you.Answered on August 5, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Pavillions on 1770 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is a 1.05% surcharge when paying with a Visa or Mastercard credit card and there is a 1.98% surcharge when you pay with American Express credit card. Please note that the property does not accept pre-paid debit cards.
Valid photo identification and the same credit card used at the time of booking must be presented on arrival. The property has the right to refuse any booking when the guest cannot provide a valid photo ID or valid credit card that matches the name on the booking. Cash is not an acceptable form of deposit at this property.
This property enforces a strict 'Non-Smoking Policy'.
The property is currently under renovations and has roof restoration done. Some noise may occur. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Scaffolding is up on the outside of the building so please be careful when walking around the grounds.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Pavillions on 1770 of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Pavillions on 1770
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Pavillions on 1770.
Pavillions on 1770 is 1.1 miles from the center of Agnes Water.
The prices at Pavillions on 1770 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Pavillions on 1770 is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Pavillions on 1770 include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Pavillions on 1770 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Pavillions on 1770 is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.