Stay in the heart of Launceston – Excellent location – show map
Offering capsule accommodations in the heart of Launceston CBD, Pod Inn is located nearby tourist attractions such as Cataract Gorge, Penny Royal Adventures, Royal Park and QVMAG Art Gallery.
At the hotel, each of the capsule beds includes their own privacy blind or door. Mattresses, pillows, and quality duvets are provided during your stay. Each of the capsule beds are fitted with reading lights, a mirror, wall lights, USB charging ports, fan ventilation and a secure locker. Side entrance capsules includes a safety deposit box and a small desk to put your laptop.
The property includes a common area where there are plenty of seating areas as well as power sockets for your electronics. A shared kitchenette is also provided next to the common area. Each male and female toilet has its own shower and toilet cubicles. A women's powder room is also available as well as laundry facilities for all guests.
A range of restaurants and takeaway food options are available within a 5-minute walk from Pod Inn. There is also a cinema located a 2-minute walk away and a shopping Mall just 800 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Launceston Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Launceston, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- do you offer lockers for Deluxe Double room?Yes, We do offer two lockers for each Double Sleeping PodAnswered on November 27, 2019
- Are the pods soundproof?All the pods are not soundproof, but we do provide the free ear plugs. Most of our guests respect to each other and It will be very quiet during the night.Answered on December 11, 2019
- Just wanted to know what parking options are available?We do not have our own parking spot. There are three ways your can park your car during your stay with us. Option 1. Use West Paterson Council Carp..Answered on January 25, 2020
- Is there a place (indoors) to lock up my bicycle at night?Unfortunately, we only have an outside space for bicycles.Answered on January 19, 2020
- How many pods in a room? I’m a bit confused. There’s 3 of us needing a single pod each. Will we have our own room?Please have a look the picture in booking.com for the different types of room listings.Answered on April 20, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 16 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 16 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Pod Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Pod Inn
Pod Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Pod Inn is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Pod Inn by:
- Car 15min
- Airport shuttle (public) 15min
Pod Inn is 1,800 feet from the center of Launceston.
The prices at Pod Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Pod Inn include: