Portsea Village Resort
3765 Point Nepean Road, 3944 Portsea, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 109 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
One of the unique amenities of this resort destination is the speciality wines that are available. These wines are available exclusively at Portsea Village Resort, which hosts a restaurant that opens on Frida and Saturday nights, or otherwise by appointment. The restaurant at Portsea Village Resort offers many different and exclusive wines including champagne, sparkling wines, white wines, rose wines, red wines and Port. Some of our finest options include Dom Perignon, Krug, Chateau Latour, Chateau dYquem, Grand Cru Burgundies, Warre’s, Dow’s and Graham’s Vintage Ports.
Property surroundings –
- Fort Pearce 3.1 miles
- Peninsula Hot Springs 9.2 miles
- Moonah Day Spa 9.7 miles
- Rosebud Country Club 10.8 miles
- Former Arthurs Seat Chairlift 13.1 miles
- Adventure Park Geelong 13.2 miles
- OneDay Estate Winery & Function Centre 14.4 miles
- Mornington Village Shopping Centre 19 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Portsea Hotel Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Coles Supermarket 2.7 miles
- Portsea Ocean Beach Sea/ocean 1.4 miles
- Avalon Airport 23.8 miles
- Melbourne Airport 45.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: French, Australian
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Portsea Village Resort
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Pool/beach towels
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Badminton equipment
- Tennis equipment
- Snorkelling Off-site
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking garage
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 19:30
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 30 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged AUD 50 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged AUD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Portsea Village Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.