16 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide Central Business District, 5000 Adelaide, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 945 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Adelaide – Excellent location – show map
Located on Hindmarsh Square in the heart of Adelaide's city center, Pullman Adelaide is only a 15-minute walk from local attractions such as Rundle Street's fashion boutiques and lively cafe culture. It is a pleasant 45-minute drive to the Barossa Valley and Mclaren Vale.
Pullman Adelaide is a short 15-minute walk down Rundle Mall to Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Convention Center and Adelaide Casino. Valet parking is available for $42 per day or self-parking is available for $25 per exit for a 24-hour period (please see reception or concierge prior to parking your car).
Each of the 308 rooms at Pullman Adelaide feature comfortable, modern decor and offer deluxe amenities. All rooms include an ergonomic work-desk, an LCD TV with cable channels and luxurious bedding. Some have furnished balconies.
Guests can unwind in the lap pool, enjoy a work-out in the well-equipped fitness center and dine indoors or alfresco at Salt restaurant and bar. In-room WiFi is available. The property also features an Executive Lounge.
Overlooking the gardens of Hindmarsh Square, the hotel is set in leafy and peaceful surroundings. The tour desk can provide information on local attractions such as the Adelaide Zoo and various wineries.
This is our guests' favorite part of Adelaide, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Got laundry service or not?Yes, we do provides laundry service in the hotel. Same day laundry service (from third party laundry company) or there is guest laundry with coin oper..Answered on December 5, 2019
- Hi Is there parking available?The hotel does have a car park options - nightly rates for self-parking are $27.00, valet parking is also available at a cost of $45.00 per night. Pl..Answered on November 1, 2022
- Is there a spa in the twin room with included breakfast ($740)Good Morning, Unfortunately non of our rooms have a spa in them. We do have a spa in our Pool area.Answered on March 2, 2020
- Hi There, do you offer late check out? If so what time and can you please let me know cost $ thank youThank you for your message. Our departure time is 11am. Late check out is subject to availability on the day.Answered on November 1, 2022
- hi, do you have interconnected rooms available?Good Morning, Thank you for your request. Yes we can offer interconnecting rooms, however they are subject to availability. Kind regards, Pullman AdelaideAnswered on July 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Pullman Adelaide accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Pullman Adelaide
The prices at Pullman Adelaide may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Pullman Adelaide by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 20min
- Car 20min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Pullman Adelaide on this page.
Pullman Adelaide is 2,450 feet from the center of Adelaide.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Pullman Adelaide has 1 restaurant:
- Redsalt Restaurant
Guests staying at Pullman Adelaide can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Pullman Adelaide is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Pullman Adelaide include:
Pullman Adelaide offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours