Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong
13-15 The Esplanade , 3220 Geelong, Australia –
Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong offers 68 guest rooms. We aim to be your first choice for Geelong Accommodation. With a variety of room types, we are the most versatile of Geelong hotels
Located on the Corio Bay our front yard is the magnificent Geelong waterfront. Situated in a quiet residential area we are only a gentle 15 minute stroll to Geelong’s CBD.
Languages spoken: French, English, German
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Pier Geelong 0.5 miles
- National Wool Museum 0.6 miles
- Waterfront Geelong 0.6 miles
- Deakin University 0.7 miles
- Geelong Train Station 0.7 miles
- The Carousel 0.7 miles
- Geelong Art Gallery 0.8 miles
- The Workers Club Geelong 0.8 miles
- North Geelong Train Station 0.9 miles
- Westfield Geelong 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Market Square Shopping Centre 0.9 miles
- Geelong Botanic Gardens 1.5 miles
- Kardinia Park 1.5 miles
- Simonds Stadium Geelong 1.6 miles
- South Geelong Station 1.6 miles
- Little Creatures Brewery Geelong 2.1 miles
- Geelong Racecourse 2.9 miles
- Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre 4.8 miles
- Mt Duneed Estate 8 miles
- OneDay Estate Winery & Function Centre 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Woolworths Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Avalon Airport 9.5 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 41.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
- Room Service
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Bikes Available (free)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 20 per night in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 3% charge when you pay with an American Express or Diners Club credit card.
Please note that the total price of the reservation will be charged upon check in.
Please note that this property requires an AUD $100 credit card pre-authorisation upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
A damage deposit of AUD 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 76.74USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.