37-39 Station Road, 3192 Cheltenham, Australia –
Quest Cheltenham brings a new level of accommodation to one of Victoria's booming bayside surburbs. The property offers a combination of 52 studio, one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments, all of which are fully equipped and stylishly furnished - to cater for business and leisure travellers. In addition to our spacious apartments, we offer on-site secure basement car parking, conference facilities, guest laundry and a gymnasium. Our friendly reception staff will offer you a range of Quest services such as pantry shopping, valet dry cleaning and restaurant chargeback with delivery options available. Now offering complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet to ALL guest. The property is in walking distance from Westfield Southland shopping complex and the magnificent beach/coastline and also Victorian sandbelt golf courses, Quest Cheltenham is your ideal accommodation choice for nightly, weekly or long term accommodation.
Quest’s properties are owned and operated by franchisees just like us. In many cases we’ll be the person who checks you in or recommends the best places to eat around town. We take great pride in offering you a personalised service, quality accommodation and making sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay. Mark Wadsworth Owner & Nikki Marshall-Wadsworth Owner
Just 20km from Melbourne CBD we are located directly opposite Cheltenham train station; a short 30 minute commute into the city via train. We are the closest accommodation to Royal Melbourne Golf Course among other world renowned Victorian Sandbelt golf courses, are in close proximity to Moorabbin Airport, Moorabbin DFO and within walking distance from Westfield Southland shopping complex, Beaumaris Bay beach and have a multitude of restaurants and cafes located on our doorstep boasting a range of cuisines.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Melbourne Planetarium 0.4 miles
- Victoria Golf Club 0.6 miles
- Westfield Southland 0.6 miles
- Kingston Heath Golf Club 1.7 miles
- Woodlands Golf Club 3.2 miles
- Melbourne Sports Institute 4.8 miles
- Monash University - Clayton Campus 5.5 miles
- Chadstone Shopping Mall 5.6 miles
- Ladbrokes Park Sandown Racecourse 5.9 miles
- Caulfield Racecourse 6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dandenong Train Station 8.5 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 10.9 miles
- MCG Melbourne 11 miles
- Eureka Tower 11.3 miles
- Federation Square 11.4 miles
- Flinders Street Station 11.4 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 11.5 miles
- Southern Cross Station 11.9 miles
- Etihad Stadium 11.9 miles
- Melbourne Museum 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coles Supermarket Supermarket 0.6 miles
- FoodWords Supermarket Supermarket 0 miles
- Hattori Hanzo Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Garden Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Milkboy Espresso & Kitchen Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Saltimbocca Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sierra Tango Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 23.5 miles
- Avalon Airport 32.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs AUD 15 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Newspapers (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged AUD 40 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged AUD 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Quest Cheltenham accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note housekeeping service is not included on Sundays or Public Holidays.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.