Quest on Story Bridge
85 Deakin Street, Kangaroo Point, Kangaroo Point, 4169 Brisbane, Australia –
Location, Location, Location! Our reviews will tell you if you want a great location that is central, offers easy access to the Brisbane's CBD (free cross river ferry), South Bank, The Gabba, Murarrie, Fortitude Valley and more we have it. Surrounded by local restaurants including the iconic Story Bridge Hotel, the riverwalk and bikeways and you'll never stay anywhere else again.
We have been here for 10 years and just love the location. We are very much like a village here where we all the locals work together to ensure Kangaroo Point is a great spot to stay.
A Sunday stroll along the Brisbane River walk into South Bank Markets is a great way to spend your Saturday or Sunday mornings or if you are after more adventure try a Story Bridge Climb or canoeing up the Brisbane River. Maybe stay local and enjoy some Jazz at the Brisbane Jazz Club or the Story Bridge Hotel.
Languages spoken: Chinese, English, Danish
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb 0.1 miles
- Eagle Street Pier 0.3 miles
- Story Bridge 0.4 miles
- Customs House 0.4 miles
- Queen Street Mall 0.5 miles
- St. John's Anglican Cathedral 0.5 miles
- MacArthur Central 0.5 miles
- The Embassy Night Club 0.6 miles
- Queensland Treasury Corporation 0.6 miles
- Wintergarden 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- City Botanical Gardens 0.6 miles
- Brisbane Central Station 0.7 miles
- South Bank Parklands 1 miles
- Brisbane Powerhouse 1 miles
- Roma Street Station 1.1 miles
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground 1.1 miles
- South Brisbane Station 1.2 miles
- Southbank Station 1.2 miles
- University of Queensland - St. Lucia 2.3 miles
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Story Bridge Hotel Restaurant 0 miles
- Tuppy's Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Night Owl Market 0 miles
- Brisbane River River 0.3 miles
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs Mountain 0.3 miles
- Brisbane Airport 7.7 miles
- Gold Coast Airport 56.4 miles
- Sunshine Coast Airport 59.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Convenience Store (on site)
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs AUD 10 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged AUD 40 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged AUD 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Quest on Story Bridge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 1.5% charge when you pay with a credit card.
You must show a valid photo ID upon check in and a valid credit card upon check in.
Please inform Quest on Story Bridge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of AUD 100 is required on arrival. That's about 76.74USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 14 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.