15 McKinlay Avenue, 5118 Gawler, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 190 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Quilters Studio! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring complimentary continental breakfast supplies in the kitchenette and a garden with outdoor furniture, including another charming eating area, Quilters Studio is a self-contained apartment, just a 2-minute drive from the heart of Gawler. Free WiFi and free parking are included.
Included with this spacious, self-contained, air-conditioned studio apartment is a queen-sized bed, single-sized bed and a seating area with sofa and a flat-screen TV and a dining area. There is a kitchenette with breakfast supplies including cereals, milk, fresh bread for toast, various spreads, yogurt, juice, fresh fruit, and tea and coffee. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries. All linen is included free of charge.
There are various cafes and restaurants in the town of Gawler, which was the first country town in the state of South Australia, as well as lovely old stone buildings of the main street. It is a 12-minute drive from Tenafeate Winery and a 20-minute drive from the Barossa Valley wineries.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- arrival and departure times what are thayEarliest Arrival time is 1400 (2:00 pm). Departure time is 1000 (10:00 am).Answered on 1 August 2021
- Can I park a car and tandem trailer thereYes. There is room.Answered on 17 February 2023
- hi I am looking to book late August but wanted to confirm I can stay with my fully house trained dog. he sleeps in a crate. thanksYes that is fine.Answered on 1 August 2021
- Hi, Can I extend my stay an extra night? I love the room. If that’s possible do i book online or directly through yourselves? Regards KerryHi Kerry. Welcome to Quilters Studio BnB. I believe more expedient to go through Booking.com. Cheers David and Marilyn TuckerAnswered on 27 May 2022
- Hello, is the single bed an actual bed or is it the sofa bed shown in the pictures. Thanks!There is an actual single bed and mattress which we believe is quite comfortable. There is also the sofa bed as shown which is used for sitting rather..Answered on 27 May 2022
- Still looking?
Hosted by David and Marilyn Tucker
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- CD player
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Pet bowls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Electric blankets
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Quilters Studio accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note that Quilters Studio does not accept payments with American Express/Diners Club credit cards.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Quilters Studio
Check-in at Quilters Studio is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Quilters Studio may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Quilters Studio is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Quilters Studio can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Quilters Studio offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Quilters Studio include:
Quilters Studio is 0.8 miles from the center of Gawler.