Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Bourke Street, 2830 Dubbo, Australia – Great location - show map
Built in 1875, Ranelagh House is set on 15 acres and features a tennis court, swimming pool and a guest kitchen. The restored heritage home is located opposite the Macquarie River and is only 3 minutes’ drive from the center of town.
You can relax in the courtyard, which offers free BBQ facilities. In the evening you can meet other guests in the lounge rooms, which feature antique furniture and a warming marble fireplace. The property also has a billiards table and a home cinema room.
Ranelagh House Dubbo is 2 minutes’ drive from Dubbo Showground. Dubbo Private Hospital and Charles Sturt University are a 5-minute drive away. You can spend the day at Taronga Western Plains Zoo, located less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
Your daily breakfast includes fresh fruit, bread and a selection of cereals, jams and spreads.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Ranelagh House
- Is there a fenced yard tif we bring our dog along?Hi Yes the whole property is fenced and we have a building just for pets. PeteAnswered on September 12, 2020
- Can I stay with my two cats?Yes you can, as long as your cats are in crates when inside the house. Otherwise we have a special separate compartment in the pet cottage for cats (s...Answered on August 15, 2022
- How good is the internet? My daughter and her friend need to sit an online exam during their stay.We have very good internet that we rarely have problems with.Answered on August 15, 2022
- Hi, Just wondering if my dog can sleep in the room with me? Also when i visit the Zoo can i leave him in here, He's well trained and obedient Regard...Hi Jim, a previous guest left his dog unsupervised in his room. The dog was anxious in a strange place and badly scratched the historic 1875 door and ...Answered on August 15, 2022
- Would you allow a west highland terrier to stay in the room -We allow well-behaved, house-trained dogs under 8kg to stay in the guest rooms. Dogs larger than that stay in the pet cottage which has 5 separate com...Answered on August 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|AUD 35 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|AUD 35 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Ranelagh House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The fine print
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Ranelagh House
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Ranelagh House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Temporary art galleries
- Tennis equipment
- Live music/Performance
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Room options at Ranelagh House include:
Guests staying at Ranelagh House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Ranelagh House is 1.5 miles from the center of Dubbo.
The prices at Ranelagh House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Ranelagh House is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Ranelagh House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.