Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall
128 Rundle Mall, Adelaide CBD, 5000 Adelaide, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 452 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Hotel Richmond has 30 rooms and is the only Accommodation directly on Rundle Mall – Adelaide’s Shopping Precinct. With Adelaide's friendliest and most attentive service, your stay at Hotel Richmond is guaranteed to be relaxing and enjoyable.
Property surroundings –
- University of Adelaide 0.2 miles
- Beehive Corner Building 0.2 miles
- Ayers House Museum 0.3 miles
- Art Gallery of South Australia 0.3 miles
- Rundle Mall 0.3 miles
- Adelaide Town Hall 0.3 miles
- Parliament House, Adelaide 0.3 miles
- SAHMRI 0.5 miles
- Adelaide Botanic Garden 0.5 miles
- Adelaide Magistrates' Court 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Victoria Square 0.6 miles
- Adelaide Oval 0.6 miles
- Bicentennial Conservatory 0.7 miles
- Adelaide Zoo 0.7 miles
- Adelaide Central Market 0.8 miles
- Adelaide Parklands Terminal 1.8 miles
- Carrick Hill 4.3 miles
- Beachouse 6.5 miles
- South Australian Maritime Museum 7.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Coles Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Central Markets - Gouger Street Market 0.9 miles
- Glenelg Beach - by car Sea/ocean 7.8 miles
- Adelaide Airport 4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
First Bar & Lounge
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 20 per day.
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Tour desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Sunday-Thursday 6:00 until 0:00
Friday-Saturday open 24 hours
Please note that for 'breakfast included' accommodation, the breakfast provided is a continental breakfast pack. For rooms that do not include breakfast, continental breakfast packs can be purchased from the in-room minibar for $10 per pack.
Please note that this property requires a refundable $50 credit card bond upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
There are 2 parking options available:
- valet parking for AUD $33 per 24 hours, where you can come and go as you please.
You will need to call the property from your vehicle once you are in Austin Street, and the valet will come to collect your car. Please note Austin Street has 3 minute parking loading zones, so do not leave your vehicle unattended.
- single exit ticket for AUD $20
The property will need to issue you a ticket before you proceed to the carpark, which is located at the Wilson Car Park at 225 North Terrace.