Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall
128 Rundle Mall, Adelaide Central Business District, 5000 Adelaide, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 442 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall.
The Hotel Richmond has 30 rooms and is the only Accommodation directly on Rundle Mall – Adelaide’s Shopping Precinct. With Adelaide's friendliest and most attentive service, your stay at Hotel Richmond is guaranteed to be relaxing and enjoyable.
Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- University of Adelaide 0.2 miles
- Beehive Corner Building 0.2 miles
- Ayers House Museum 0.3 miles
- Art Gallery of South Australia 0.3 miles
- Rundle Mall 0.3 miles
- Adelaide Town Hall 0.3 miles
- Parliament House, Adelaide 0.3 miles
- SAHMRI 0.5 miles
- Adelaide Botanic Garden 0.5 miles
- Adelaide Magistrates' Court 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Victoria Square 0.6 miles
- Adelaide Oval 0.6 miles
- Supreme Court of South Australia 0.6 miles
- Bicentennial Conservatory 0.7 miles
- Adelaide Zoo 0.7 miles
- Adelaide Central Market 0.8 miles
- Adelaide Parklands Terminal 1.8 miles
- Carrick Hill 4.3 miles
- Beachouse 6.5 miles
- South Australian Maritime Museum 7.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Central Markets - Gouger Street Market 0.9 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Coles Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Glenelg Beach - by car Ocean/Sea 7.8 miles
- Adelaide Airport 4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
First Bar & Lounge
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Richmond on Rundle Mall
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 20 per day.
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Sunday-Thursday 6:00 until 0:00
Friday-Saturday open 24 hours
Please note that for 'breakfast included' accommodation, the breakfast provided is a continental breakfast pack. For rooms that do not include breakfast, continental breakfast packs can be purchased from the in-room minibar for $10 per pack.
Please note that this property requires a refundable $50 credit card bond upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
There are 2 parking options available:
- valet parking for AUD $33 per 24 hours, where you can come and go as you please.
You will need to call the property from your vehicle once you are in Austin Street, and the valet will come to collect your car. Please note Austin Street has 3 minute parking loading zones, so do not leave your vehicle unattended.
- single exit ticket for AUD $20
The property will need to issue you a ticket before you proceed to the carpark, which is located at the Wilson Car Park at 225 North Terrace.