Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Motel Sandbar Motel
637 Esplanade, 3909 Lakes Entrance, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 393 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 3||
Deluxe Twin Room
|Max adults: 5||
|Max adults: 2||
Deluxe Queen Room
|Max adults: 6||
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 4||
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Sandbar Motel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Lakes Entrance Marina1 miles
Metung Marina7.7 miles
Restaurant Central Hotel0.9 miles
Restaurant Albert & Co1.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Albert & Co1.2 miles
Restaurant Lake Tyers Tavern6.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Funky Monkey0.4 miles
Cafe/Bar Six Sisters & A Pidgeon0.4 miles
Lake Cunningham Arm0.1 miles
Main Beach1,450 feet
Eastern Beach3,950 feet
Lake Tyers Beach Sand Bar4.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Sandbar Motel
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Sandbar Motel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Please inform Sandbar Motel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sandbar Motel
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Sandbar Motel is 1,500 feet from the center of Lakes Entrance.
Sandbar Motel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Movie nights
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
- Themed dinners
Check-in at Sandbar Motel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Sandbar Motel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Sandbar Motel (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Sandbar Motel.
Room options at Sandbar Motel include:
- Vacation Home
From the nearest airport, you can get to Sandbar Motel by:
- Train 4h