Set on a peaceful 107 acres in Ellendale, Sassafras Springs offers an outdoor dining area with BBQ facilities and a children's playground. All cottages feature a wood-fired heater and cooking facilities. Guests can enjoy free WiFi in public areas.
Ellendale Sassafras Springs Cottages is 15 minutes' drive from trout fishing at Tyenna River and 30 minutes' drive from Lake Meadowbank. Curringa Farm, offering farm tours and sheep shearing is 20 minutes' drive away.
Guests can enjoy scenic rainforest walks around the property and views the abundant wildlife including wallabies, wombats, lizards and native birds. There is a vegetable garden and an orchard, free for guests use. This Eco-friendly accommodations includes organic sheets, new latex mattresses, and furnishings made with natural materials.
All cottages offer a kitchen or kitchenette, a dining setting and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. Each has a private private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and towels. Some cottages feature a spa bath.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello. With the Sassafras Springs 3 bedroom cottage, is the shower over a bath ? (we have limited mobility and need a walk-in shower. We are looking a..Yes, Old Farmhouse has a shower over the bath...try Summer Hill on our property, 3 bedrooms and a separate shower.That said...there are 3 steps up to ..Answered on 29 July 2022
- Where is the double bed located in the 1brm hut pls? Many thanks Ilka Howellhi Ilke, thank you for your questions, the configuration of Hop Pickers Hut includes a kitchen, dining area, separated by a door to an open plan loung..Answered on 5 February 2020
- Hello Can you please tell me how many people you can accommodate. We are 5 doing Tas Trail in December. One couple and 3 singles. But 2 or 3 more migh..Hi Lawrence, One couple and 3 singles would fit in The Old Farm House, all together, which has 2 queen bedrooms and a bedroom with 2 singles, a cent..Answered on 2 February 2020
- Hello! We're eyeing your "One bedroom cottage - Pearls". May I check if Wi-Fi works inside of the cottage or somewhere else (reception)? Thank youyes - we have Wi-Fi in all of our cottages.Answered on 25 January 2023
- Hi will there be ample fire wood for my stay or do we bring our own ? Booked the farm house cottage 😀There is ample fire wood provided for your stay.Answered on 2 August 2021
- Still looking?
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Sassafras Springs accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 8:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Sassafras Springs of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Sassafras Springs
Check-in at Sassafras Springs is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, Sassafras Springs is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Sassafras Springs include:
- Vacation Home
The prices at Sassafras Springs may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Sassafras Springs is 1.7 miles from the center of Ellendale.
Sassafras Springs offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):