A 10-minute ferry ride from Church Point at Pittwater, Scotland Island Lodge is located on an island, in the heart of Pittwater. It is 1 hours' drive from the Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
All rooms have their own private bathrooms with bathrobes and toiletries. Flat-screen TVs, bar fridges and tea/coffee making facilities are provided.
Taxis and buses operate from Kingsford Smith Airport to Pittwater daily.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have wifi? I would like to work remotely from here if possibleYes we have fast speed NBN tothe houseAnswered on January 16, 2022
- Hi is there bbq for use & cost of parking ThanksThank you for your enquiry. There is a free electric bbq in the park near the Lodge and parking at Church Point is $40 per day. There are free parkin..Answered on January 23, 2021
- Hi do you accept NSW stays voucher?Unfortunately not. ColinAnswered on October 7, 2022
- Do I have to be fully vaccinated to stay here?Thank you for your question. Yes at this stage for the safety of our guestswe can only accept bookings from fully vaccinated people Look forward to he..Answered on October 13, 2021
- Are there cooking facilities on the property?No However there is a barbecue in the park. There is a small fridge and microwave in each roomAnswered on November 11, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
scotland island lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that children under 8 years of age cannot be accommodated at this property.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform scotland island lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sun, May 24, 2020 until Tue, Jun 30, 2020
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
License number: PID-STRA-5962, PID-STRA-5963
FAQs about scotland island lodge
scotland island lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water sports facilities on site
From the nearest airport, you can get to scotland island lodge by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 10min
- Taxi 1h 30min
Yes, scotland island lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at scotland island lodge on this page.
Check-in at scotland island lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at scotland island lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at scotland island lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
scotland island lodge is 0.7 miles from the center of Church Point.
Room options at scotland island lodge include: