Built in 1851, Imperial Hotel Maitland features accommodations above an authentic Irish pub. Just 10 minutes’ walk from Maitland Train Station, it offers rooms with free continental breakfast.
Imperial Hotel Maitland Maitland is 10 minutes’ drive from Maitland Golf Club and the historic Maitland Jail. Newcastle Airport and a number of Hunter Valley wineries are within a 40-minute drive.
All rooms are air conditioned, and include a flat screen-TV. Each room has ironing facilities and access to a shared bathroom.
The bistro serves traditional pub-style meals, including chicken schnitzel, pasta and steaks. The bar offers a large range of local wines and tap beers. Guests can enjoy free karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights.
Breakfast includes cereal, toast, juices, tea and coffee.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Hi! I'm travling for work and was wondering if your cheapest room has a microwave or fridge? I need to be able to store food and heat it up. Thank you!We have a communal fridge and microwave located in the accommodation kitchen.Answered on 14 October 2022
- . Hi We have wedding to attend at the bath house gardens at 2pm Saturday 26th, feb if we book what is the earliest we could get in?And taxis service?Check in is midday but it will depend if the room is booked the prior night. We have a local taxi service which the staff can help with.Answered on 14 October 2022
- Hi there, do you accept the NSW stay $50 voucher? Thanks JenWe did before expiry.Answered on 14 October 2022
- What time is breakfast served fromIt is a self serve continental breakfast in the accommodation kitchenAnswered on 14 October 2022
- do u have late check out?Depending on how late a check out and if room is booked the next day.Answered on 14 October 2022
- Still looking?
1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Imperial Hotel Maitland accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Shenanigans at The Imperial in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Imperial Hotel Maitland
Imperial Hotel Maitland has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Imperial Hotel Maitland is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at Imperial Hotel Maitland include:
Guests staying at Imperial Hotel Maitland can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Imperial Hotel Maitland offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
Imperial Hotel Maitland is 1,500 feet from the center of Maitland.
The prices at Imperial Hotel Maitland may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.