Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Solitary Islands Resort
383 NORTH STREET, 2462 Wooli, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 91 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Solitary Islands Resort
- We have a studio ensuite cabin booked for just after Christmas. Please can you tell us what size frig it has and also ? oven or just a microwave. Look...Hi. The fridge is full size and the cabin has a microwave and cook top.Answered on November 27, 2019
- I was just about to book a standard bungalow but there is no toilet!? How does that work? Are there toilet blocks like a caravan park?Our Standard Bungalow contains a Queen bed, bunk bed, fridge & tv. There isn't any water at the bungalows so unfortunately there is no kitchen/bathroo...Answered on November 21, 2020
- Is their room for a boatGood morning. There wouldn't be a space for your boat in the Beach Hut car parking as we allocate 1 space per hut. However we do have ample parking on...Answered on November 16, 2020
- Is slide park and other activities included in the current priceAbsolutely! We have a wide range of resort fun included in the price of your stay. 3 different pools, wooli wedgie slide, kayaks and canoes, wonder p...Answered on November 7, 2021
- Hello If I’m not staying with you can I pay for my Kids to use your water slide? Regards RandaAbsolutely! Here at the resort we offer day passes so that you and your family can enjoy our HUGE Wooli Wedgie Waterslide and be spoilt for choice wit...Answered on May 14, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Solitary Islands Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Solitary Islands Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Solitary Islands Resort
From the nearest airport, you can get to Solitary Islands Resort by:
- Car 3h 45min
Check-in at Solitary Islands Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Solitary Islands Resort is 1.3 miles from the center of Wooli.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Solitary Islands Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Solitary Islands Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Mini golf
- Evening entertainment
- Water park
- Spa facilities
- Water sports facilities on site
- Entertainment staff
- Movie nights
- Swimming pool
Yes, Solitary Islands Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.