This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Somerset on Salamanca Hobart
8 Salamanca Place, 7000 Hobart, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 332 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Somerset on Salamanca Hobart.
Somerset on Salamanca Hobart is perfectly positioned to enjoy the myriad of restaurants,markets & festivals in beautiful Hobart.Nestled in the foothills of Mount Wellington & only moments away from picturesque Sullivans Cove & the Derwent River.Somerset on Salamanca offers 18 spacious non-smoking studio,1 & 2-bedroom serviced apartments,all furnished with contemporary décor.Each apartment has its own private walkout balcony/courtyard,complimentary WIFI & fully-equipped kitchenettes.The spacious serviced apartments are a welcome alternative to a hotel & are the ideal choice for guests whether on business travel,relocation/leisure trips.Somerset on Salamanca is located on Salamanca place,home to the famous Salamanca Markets.Open every Saturday rain,hail/shine local traders meet to sell everything from produce,clothing,food & artisan pieces.Unique attractions surrounding the property include Parliament House,St David’s Park & Battery Point;with the ferry to the Museum of Old & New Art-MONA within walking distance.With an abundance of restaurants & shops,nightlife & exciting galleries this is considered one of Tasmania’s foremost entertainment areas;& it is all right on our doorstep.
Area Info –
- Hobart Cruise Terminal 0 miles
- Salamanca Market 0.1 miles
- CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research 0.2 miles
- Parliament Square 0.2 miles
- Parliament House of Tasmania 0.3 miles
- Franklin Wharf 0.3 miles
- City of Hobart Council 0.3 miles
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania 0.4 miles
- Trafalgar Building 0.5 miles
- Australian Institute of Management 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Federation Concert Hall 0.5 miles
- Theatre Royal 0.5 miles
- Botanical Gardens 1.2 miles
- University of Tasmania 1.2 miles
- Government House 1.3 miles
- Cascades Female Factory 1.9 miles
- Cascade Brewery 2.3 miles
- Derwent Entertainment Centre 5.1 miles
- Kingborough Sports Centre 6 miles
- Museum of Old and New Art - MONA 6.4 miles
- Hobart Airport 9.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Car Rental
Front Desk Services
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that there is a 2% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card, and a 3.5% charge when you pay with an American Express or Diners Club credit card.
Please note that Somerset on Salamanca Hobart has no reception desk.
You must check in at the office located at Somerset on Pier. This is situated on Elizabeth Street Pier at the address stated on the booking confirmation. Please contact the property for further details, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that guests are required to present a valid photo ID and credit card upon check in.