Located in Northbridge, Spinners Hostel features refurbished rooms with personalised charging stations beside each bed, a shared commercial kitchen and a wrap-around garden courtyard. Guests enjoy free high-speed WiFi.
You can enjoy watching Netflix in the shared lounge area, have a drink in the alfresco garden, entertain with a late afternoon BBQ or play a game of billiards.
All rooms feature air-conditioning and have access to shared bathroom facilities with built-in hairdryers.
Local cafes, shops, bars and nightclubs are situated just down the street from the hostel. The property offers a free bus service which will pick you up a 3 minute walk from the hostel and take you to any of the Perth City tourist locations. Staff at the hostel are happy to assist in any other travel arrangements including tours, trips to Rottnest Island, day activities and airport shuttle services. Perth Airport is 6.8 miles from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it quiet at night?The rooms are completely separated from all of the communal areas. So yes, the rooms are nice and quiet. Thanks, Spinners HostelAnswered on 11 February 2020
- Can I have the whole 4-bed dorm? Since I have 4 peopleIf the reservation is possible and we have no pre-existing bookings in the 4 bed dorms we can try our best to accommodated the room for youAnswered on 14 June 2022
- Is your reception open 24 hr ?Yes, reception is available for check-in 24 hours. However, we do ask for an estimated time of arrival after 10:00PM so we can plan our night to accom..Answered on 4 November 2019
- Do you have planned events or activities?Yes, we have lots of weekly events like movie night, barbecue, pool tournaments, and free drinks at nearby bars in Northbridge.Answered on 4 November 2019
- Do you provide locker for big auitcase ?Hi, We do. We have a range of storage options available both in the rooms and in our onsite storage facility. Hope this helps.Answered on 4 August 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Spinners Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
You must show a valid photo ID or passport upon check in.
In accordance with the West Australian Covid-19 guidelines, as of the 5/2/2022 Spinners Hostel will only be able to accept fully vaccinated guests.
Please inform Spinners Hostel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Spinners Hostel
Spinners Hostel is 1,050 yards from the centre of Perth.
Check-in at Spinners Hostel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Spinners Hostel by:
- Bus 1h 20min
Spinners Hostel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Games room
- Movie nights
- Themed dinner nights
- Live sport events (broadcast)
The prices at Spinners Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.