Stamford Plaza Melbourne
111 Little Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 2138 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Queen Room
One Bedroom Twin Suite
Studio Queen Suite
Deluxe King Suite
One-Bedroom King Suite
Penthouse Two Bedroom Suite
Presidential Two-Bedroom Suite
5 Reasons to Choose Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Stamford Plaza Melbourne was first opened on the 25th of October, 1990 as one of the first all-suite hotels in Melbourne. Prior to the property becoming an accommodation establishment, the land and buildings were used as a Japanese Restaurant, a Newspaper Boys Club and one of Melbourne’s first gymnasiums. 111 Little Collins Street first wore the Stamford name (from Sir Stamford Raffles, the founder of Singapore and a great pioneer) on December 1, 1995, being called the Stamford Plaza Melbourne.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.2 miles
- Her Majesty's Theater 0.2 miles
- Regent Theater 0.2 miles
- Parliament Train Station 0.2 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- Rio Tinto Head Office 0.2 miles
- Forum Theater 0.2 miles
- Princess Theater 0.2 miles
- Old Treasury Building 0.2 miles
- Parliament House, Melbourne 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Federation Square 0.3 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.3 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 0.7 miles
- MCG Melbourne 0.9 miles
- Southern Cross Station 1 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1.2 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.5 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Burma Lane (Burmese) Restaurant 0 miles
- Il Bacaro (Italian) Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sarti (Italian) Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Postal Hall Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- European Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Cumulus Inc Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Emporium Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Queen Victoria Market Market 0.7 miles
- Yarra River River 0.6 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.9 miles
- Avalon Airport 31.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Australian, Asian, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Rooftop Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged AUD 60 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Stamford Plaza Melbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 2.31% charge when you pay with an American Express or JCB credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.44% charge when you pay with a Diners Club credit card.
Please note that there is a 1.76% charge when you pay with a Union Pay credit card.
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
You can request your preferred bedding configuration in the Special Requests Box at the time of booking. Please note that the bedding configuration is not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability.
A damage deposit of AUD 100 is required on arrival. That's about 76.91USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.