Stamford Plaza Melbourne
111 Little Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1833 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Stamford Plaza Melbourne.
Superior Queen Room
One Bedroom Twin Suite
Studio Queen Suite
Deluxe King Suite
One-Bedroom King Suite
Penthouse Two Bedroom Suite
Presidential Two-Bedroom Suite
5 Reasons to Choose Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Stamford Plaza Melbourne was first opened on the 25th of October, 1990 as one of the first all-suite hotels in Melbourne. Prior to the property becoming an accommodation establishment, the land and buildings were used as a Japanese Restaurant, a Newspaper Boys Club and one of Melbourne’s first gymnasiums. 111 Little Collins Street first wore the Stamford name (from Sir Stamford Raffles, the founder of Singapore and a great pioneer) on December 1, 1995, being called the Stamford Plaza Melbourne.
Stamford Plaza Melbourne takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.2 miles
- Her Majesty's Theater 0.2 miles
- Regent Theater 0.2 miles
- Parliament Train Station 0.2 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- Rio Tinto Head Office 0.2 miles
- Forum Theater 0.2 miles
- Princess Theater 0.2 miles
- Old Treasury Building 0.2 miles
- Parliament House, Melbourne 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Federation Square 0.3 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.3 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 0.7 miles
- MCG Melbourne 0.9 miles
- Southern Cross Station 1 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1.2 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.5 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- IGA Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Yarra River River 0.6 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.9 miles
- Avalon Airport 31.1 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Southbank Market Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Street food, Organic, Gourmet, Italian, Modern Australian, Breakfast, Chinese
- Federation Square Deli Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Italian, Modern Australian, Steak, Breakfast, Chinese
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Australian, Asian, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and costs AUD 24.95 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged AUD 60 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that there is a 3.09% charge when you pay with an American Express or Diners Club credit card.
Please note that Stamford Plaza Melbourne requires a AUD $100 per night credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
You can request your preferred bedding configuration in the Special Requests Box at the time of booking. Please note that the bedding configuration is not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability.