Set on 22 acres next to the Port Arthur Historic Site, Stewarts Bay Lodge offers a private beach area, a waterfront restaurant and accommodations surrounded by natural bush.
All accommodations features a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a lounge area with a TV, DVD player and free movies. Heating, air conditioning and electric blankets are also provided.
Chalets with a spa bath, large sunny deck and water views are available at Stewarts Bay Lodge Port Arthur. There is an on-site BBQ area.
On the Bay Restaurant serves innovative dishes and fresh local seafood. It features an extensive wine list and features 2 log fireplaces. Popular with weddings and conferences, reservations are advised.
Stewarts Bay Lodge is a 10-minute drive from the shops at Nubeena.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Stewarts Bay Beach8.7 Excellent beach1,050 feet from property
- Hi can we bring our 2 little dogs with us?Hi, unfortunately no, we have a strict no pet policy. Kind regards ReservationsAnswered on September 5, 2020
- Is there an option of twin beds in the 1-bedroom cabins? ThanksWith advice, we can arrange twin beds in 1 bedroom cabins. Regards PeterAnswered on January 10, 2020
- just confirming you do have a kids play ground. and what cabins are located to thatHi, Yes we do have a kids playground located near reception. If you would like us to send you a site map, please provide your direct email address. Be..Answered on June 8, 2021
- Do you have accommodation with 2-3 bedrooms? Thank youSpa chalets in a bush setting or with water views are all two bedroom with two bathrooms (they can also be sold as 1-bedroom) We also have 2- and 3-be..Answered on August 18, 2022
- Do any of your cabins have fireplaces?Hi, thank you for your enquiry, unfortunately no, none of our cabins have a fireplace. Our restaurant does have a lovely fireplace though.Answered on February 12, 2021
- Still looking?
On the Bay
Food: Seafood, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Stewarts Bay Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Stewarts Bay Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Stewarts Bay Lodge
Check-in at Stewarts Bay Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at Stewarts Bay Lodge include:
The prices at Stewarts Bay Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 1,150 feet from Stewarts Bay Lodge.
Stewarts Bay Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- On the Bay
From the nearest airport, you can get to Stewarts Bay Lodge by:
- Taxi 1h 10min
Stewarts Bay Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Tennis equipment
- Private beach area
Yes, Stewarts Bay Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Stewarts Bay Lodge is 800 feet from the center of Port Arthur.