Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania
2 Bridge Street, 7190 Swansea, Australia – Great location - show map
There was a problem loading the reviews.
50 minutes' drive from Coles Bay, Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania features barbecue facilities and free on-site parking. It is adjacent to the Swansea Golf Course and is a 10-minute walk from Swansea’s town center. The cabins have an private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave, stove top and an electric kettle. Some have a balcony or patio area, subject to availability. Coin-operated laundry and BBQ facilities are available. Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania is a 50-minute drive Freycinet National Park. Central Hobart is a 90-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 24, 2012
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- PeterAustralia“Swansea is a small town so the Holiday Park was not far from the town centre in fact you could walk. The Holiday Cabin was very clean and the beach was covered in seaweed but I'm sure in the warmer weather months the beach would be fine. The...”
- DebbieAustralia“Completely self contained cabin. All the equipment required for a self drive trip around Tasmania. Extremely helpful owner.”
- NijelAustralia“free wifi, clean, washing machine and drier, close to beach”
- TimothyUnited States of America“The view and the waves' crashing sounds are incredible. I loved how close it was to the beach too. The parking is right by the cabin.”
- JenniferAustralia“Lovely spot to stay for a few nights. We really liked the cabin. It had everything we needed and was clean. Bed was comfortable too. Just a short walk to the beach for lovely swims. Can easily walk into the shops too.”
- RobynNew Zealand“Location was good and within walking distance to the beach.”
- HuiTaiwan“Staff are very friendly and welcoming 😊 The facilities are fantastic ! Location is really close to the beach”
- ChrisAustralia“The cabin, was very clean, well appointed and low maintenance. Other services laundry etc were functional and close by. Access to Beach was a short walk and the area quiet, serine and peaceful. A fantastic getaway!”
- AAngelaAustralia“Great location near Freycinet National Park. Room was clean and warm with a small kitchen for cooking.”
- XinjunAustralia“thanks owner's hint to choose the easy road from Port Arthur to swansea.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
Are your cabins pet friendlyWe do offer pet friendly cabins but they are not available through this site.Answered on 14 August 2020
Would a 3 yr old and 1yr old be permitted to stay in a 1bedroom bungalow with their parents. The youngest child has own portacot. Thank youGood Morning, Our 1 Bedroom Bungalow's are not suitable for more than a couple. You will need to book a 2 bedroom cabin.Answered on 12 November 2020
Hi, is it possible to collect a key around 10-11 am? We'd head to My Amos first and not sure we can be back before 1700 hrs for check-in. Thx!We have an after hours check in for all guests if they have not arrived at the park by 6pm. If you are arriving within 48hrs we need to identify your ..Answered on 19 April 2021
Can I pay for late check out? Like at 3pm?This will depend on the time of year and our occupancy as to whether this option would be available to you.Answered on 17 July 2022
Hi can you please tell me the additional cost to park a boatHello, If bringing a boat guests may be required to book a caravan site in order to have space to park it. Cost will depend on the time of year and c..Answered on 14 October 2021
Do you do long term rental??No Im sorry we are strictly short term holiday stays.Answered on 29 February 2020
- Still looking?
Area info *
Amenities of Swansea Holiday Park TasmaniaGreat facilities! Review score, 8.5
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Electric blankets
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note, cabins has provision for 1 vehicle only. If guests are bringing a trailer, extra vehicles, or a boat, parking within the park may be available, at an extra cost, on one of the powered sites.
Please note that the check-in time is from 14:00 to 18:00. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania does not accept payments made with Diners Club credit cards.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania
Check-in at Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania is 1,650 feet from the center of Swansea. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The prices at Swansea Holiday Park Tasmania may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.