Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
68 Market Street, Sydney Central Business District, 2000 Sydney, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 2843 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Swissotel Sydney
- Is your rooftop pool open to swim?Yes, however it need to be pre-booked a day beforeAnswered on December 5, 2021
- Are there rooms available with a balconyUnfortunately not all our room has balcony. If you would like to book the room with balcony, please select/choose the Corner King Balcony or Signature...Answered on December 27, 2021
- Hi. Do you accept Parent NSW voucher and Stay NSW voucher ? ThanksGreetings from Swissotel, Yes we Accept the NSW Stay VoucherAnswered on April 15, 2022
- Hello May I know if the hotel pool will be up and running in October 2022? Thanks!The expected completion date of the hotel refurbishment will be March 2023 next year, you can check back with us closer to the date to get an update a...Answered on August 18, 2022
- Can we smoke in this room? If not is there any similar smoking room available ?Swissotel Sydney is a non-smoking hotel therefore all the rooms and public area are non-smoking too.Answered on March 11, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Australian, Asian, International
Ten Stories Restaurant
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Swissotel Sydney accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Standard internet is available free of charge. For faster internet with unlimited number of devices, a premium package is available for an additional charge of AUD 19.95 per 24 hours.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Swissotel Sydney of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Swissotel Sydney
Check-in at Swissotel Sydney is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Swissotel Sydney include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Swissotel Sydney by:
- Taxi 19min
The prices at Swissotel Sydney may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Swissotel Sydney is 500 feet from the center of Sydney.
Swissotel Sydney has 2 restaurants:
- Crossroads Bar
- Ten Stories Restaurant
Guests staying at Swissotel Sydney can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Swissotel Sydney offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hand massage
- Couples' massage
- Neck massage
- Full-body massage
- Head massage
- Back massage
- Foot massage