818-820 George Street, Sydney Central Business District, 2000 Sydney, Australia –
Privilege Queen Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe King Room
6 Reasons to Choose Mercure Sydney
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Sydney
Located moments away from Central Station, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, UTS, Capitol Theatre, University of Sydney, Surry Hills and Central Park. Escape to our urban sanctuary today!
Mercure Sydney takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Central Park 0.1 miles
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) 0.2 miles
- Central Station Sydney 0.3 miles
- Market City 0.3 miles
- Capitol Theatre 0.4 miles
- The Goods Line 0.4 miles
- Powerhouse Museum 0.4 miles
- Broadway Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- World Square Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Chinese Friendship Garden 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Darling Harbour Sydney 0.8 miles
- Allianz Stadium 1.3 miles
- Circular Quay 1.7 miles
- Sydney Opera House 2 miles
- Harbour Bridge 2.3 miles
- Luna Park Sydney 2.6 miles
- Bicentennial Park 7.6 miles
- Sydney Showground 8.3 miles
- ANZ Stadium 8.4 miles
- Rosehill Racecourse 11.2 miles
- Kingsford Smith Airport 3.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Central Park: The Living Mall Mall
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Four Elements Restaurant and Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
No additional info available
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and costs AUD 10 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs AUD 45 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that car parking is AUD 45 per day and subject to availability. If you are arriving by car, please contact Mercure Sydney for more information, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
If you would like driving directions to the property please contact Mercure Sydney for more information, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation and they will be happy to email you directions.
Please note 30 minutes' of free WiFi is provided. After this has been used WiFi is available for and additional charge (see Hotel Policies).