Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Private Road, Oak Beach, 4871 Oak Beach, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 261 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Thala Beach Nature Reserve is a deluxe eco retreat on 58ha of beachfront native forest in Tropical North Queensland. Located between Cairns and Port Douglas, Thala’s guests enjoy spacious, indulgent eco designed bungalows in a peaceful sanctuary that appeals to nature-loving travellers. Thala’s native forests provide a habitat for a thriving wallaby population along with hundreds of birds and butterfly species. Guests join complimentary guided walks with knowledgeable rangers or explore independently via Thala’s network of forest trails and private access beach.
Property surroundings –
- Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary 6.2 miles
- Four Mile Beach 6.8 miles
- Macrossan Street 7.8 miles
- Marina Mirage 7.9 miles
- Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum 8.1 miles
- Flames of the Forest 11.6 miles
- Mossman Gorge 13 miles
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 18.1 miles
- Coral Sea Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- Cairns Airport 25.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Oak Beach
Most popular facilities
- Private beach area
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkelling (Additional charge)
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Games room
- Fishing (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-free room
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged AUD 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.