Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Alpine Hotel
170 Sharp Street, 2630 Cooma, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 281 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in the heart of Cooma, The Alpine Hotel offers an onsite bar and restaurant. All guest rooms are heated and have electric blankets. Some rooms feature a flat-screen TV.
The Alpine Hotel Accommodations is a 5-minute walk from Cooma Showground. It is within a 2-minute walk of a number of cafes and restaurants. Snowy Hydro Discovery Center is a 5-minute drive away.
Rooms offer either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom. Laundry facilities are available.
The Alpine Hotel has regular entertainment on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday night which includes live music.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Alpine Hotel
- hi, I have a booking under Michelle Liew for 27-30/6 for 2 twin rooms. can U tell me if my rooms have kettle? would towels be provided?Hi Michelle, Towels are provided in all rooms however kettles are only in the King Ensuite rooms. Regards, MichaelAnswered on June 24, 2021
- Hi guys, Do you have private parking or should I use street parking? ThanksNo the Hotel itself doesn't have private parking however there is ample parking out the front, and a huge carpark immediately behind the hotel.Answered on June 8, 2022
- Hi! Are you accepting Parents NSW Entertainment and accomodation voucher? Also Stay NSW Hotel voucher? Is free wifi available in the room?HI, As per the government guidelines for the vouchers we are unable to accept them when bookings have been made via an online booking platform that is not operated by our business. Sorry for any inconvenience.Answered on June 16, 2022
- Hi Can I check in at around 7pmYes you can - check in is open until the Hotel closes.Answered on June 19, 2022
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Alpine Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note guests are not to cook in the rooms.
Please note as The Alpine Hotel may have live music on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night, noise may be heard from some rooms at these times.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about The Alpine Hotel
The Alpine Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Live music/Performance
Check-in at The Alpine Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at The Alpine Hotel include:
The prices at The Alpine Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Alpine Hotel is 800 feet from the center of Cooma.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Alpine Hotel by:
- Car 1h
The Alpine Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Alpine Restaurant