You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Bronte Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Built in 1860, the historic Bronte Boutique Hotel is located just 150 feet from the Hunter River. It offers free WiFi, free breakfast, a lovely terrace overlooking Swan Street and 2 guest lounges with a selection of books, DVDs and games.
The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV. Each room has a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
The Bronte Boutique Hotel Morpeth is a 10-minute drive from Maitland. Port Stephens and the wine region of Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley are each a 40-minute drive away.
A gourmet breakfast is served on the sunny terrace each morning. The property can also make recommendations and bookings for nearby restaurants.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there we are looking at 2 family’s of 4 adults staying on 5th June happy to all stay together or 2 separate rooms close together , suggestions ?Hi We have 2 loft apartments which each have a queen bedroom and a double pull out in the living room so you could get 4 in each. Thanks ClintAnswered on 20 April 2021
- Are coffee making facilities in the rooms?Hi No but we have 2 central coffee station fully stock with Nespresso, loose leaf tea, bag teas and biscuits. Thanks ClintAnswered on 17 January 2022
- Do you have an iron and ironing board in the room?Yes we do. Thank ClintAnswered on 23 December 2020
- Do you offer gluten free optionsWe do everything we can to cater to all dietary needs including gluten, dairy and any other needs our guests have.Answered on 30 October 2019
- Hi there. I was wondering if you organize tours to go to hunter valley winery ? I wanted to book a room for tomorrowIt would be tricky at late notice to get a tour I think but you could contact these guys taste of hunter wine tours Thanks ClintAnswered on 25 December 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Adults only
- Electric blankets
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 12 and up are allowed)
The Bronte Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform The Bronte Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about The Bronte Boutique Hotel
Room options at The Bronte Boutique Hotel include:
The Bronte Boutique Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of Morpeth.
The prices at The Bronte Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Bronte Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at The Bronte Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at The Bronte Boutique Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.