The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa
77-97 Broken Head Road, 2481 Byron Bay, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 445 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Relaxation at it's best with restful verandas, refreshing rainforest walks, 5 star dining, an indulgent day spa and an all suite resort leaving nothing to chance!
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Byron Bay Golf Course 0.2 miles
- Arakwal National Park 2.2 miles
- Byron Bay Markets 2.4 miles
- Tallow Beach 2.6 miles
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 3.2 miles
- Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm 5.5 miles
- Ballina Racecourse 12.1 miles
- Ballina Golf Course 12.3 miles
- Ballina Fair Shopping Centre 12.8 miles
- Ballina Central Shopping Centre 12.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ballina District hospital 13.1 miles
- Saunders Oval 13.2 miles
- Kingsford-Smith Park 13.5 miles
- Big Prawn 13.6 miles
- North Byron Parklands 14.8 miles
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport 11.1 miles
- Gold Coast Airport 35.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Australian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
6 reasons to choose The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Byron Bay
Most popular facilities
The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa features these highly rated facilities:
- Swimming pool 9.2
- Fitness centre 8.3
- Restaurant 8.3
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Yoga classes
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis equipment
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use an existing bed
Can use a cot upon request
|AUD 20 per child, per night|
|3 - 12 years||
Can use an existing bed or an extra bed upon request
|AUD 55 per child, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds, cots and children allowed in existing beds is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note there is a non-refundable 1.5% charge when you pay with a credit card.