The Capitol Apartments
35 Peel Street, South Brisbane, South Brisbane, 4101 Brisbane, Australia –
One-Bedroom Twin Share Apartment
Two-Bedroom Family Apartment
Special Offer - One-Bedroom Apartment
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms
Dual Key Two-Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms
We have spacious modern serviced apartments, perfect for the Corporate Individual, Groups and Family Stays. We also offer car parking, free wireless internet for all our guest's and have a gym,lap pool day spa and on site restaurant.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Queensland Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- QAGOMA 0.2 miles
- South Brisbane Station 0.2 miles
- Queensland Performing Arts Complex (QPAC) 0.2 miles
- Sky Needle 0.3 miles
- Wheel of Brisbane 0.3 miles
- Family Law Court 0.4 miles
- Brisbane City Council 0.4 miles
- Suncorp Group Head Office 0.4 miles
- Qsuper Head Office 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Treasury Building - Casino 0.5 miles
- South Bank Parklands 0.5 miles
- Roma Street Station 0.6 miles
- Southbank Station 0.7 miles
- Brisbane Central Station 0.8 miles
- Queen Street Mall 0.8 miles
- City Botanical Gardens 0.9 miles
- Story Bridge 1.4 miles
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground 1.6 miles
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 9.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Jan Powers Farmers Market Market 0.7 miles
- Peel Street Kitchen Restaurant 0 miles
- West End Coles Supermarket 0.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
35 Bar & Bistro
Food: Mediterranean, Australian
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Light Therapy
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Fence Around Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Room Service
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Capitol Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Cash is not an acceptable form of payment at this property. You are kindly requested to present a valid credit card upon arrival.
Please note that there is a 0.5% surcharge when you pay with Visa or MasterCard credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.05% surcharge when you pay with an American Express credit card.
Please note that The Capitol Apartments requires a credit card imprint of AUD 100 and a valid photo ID upon check-in to cover any incidental charges. Cash is not accepted. Please note the per-authorisation may take up to 7 days to release when using a national credit card and up to 14 days when using an international credit card.
Please note that reception hours are as follows:
Monday-Saturday 7:00 until 19:00.
Sunday 8:00 until 17:00.
Public holiday hours may vary, please contact the property for more information.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform The Capitol Apartments in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that The Capitol Apartments has a strict 'No Party Policy'. Any guests not following this rule will be asked to leave immediately.
The Capitol Apartments is around many one-way streets. Please be sure to plan your trip if you are unfamiliar with the South Brisbane area to avoid any mishaps. For more direction assistance, call reception directly during office hours.
Parking is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that rooms are serviced every 3 days only.
Please note that the addition of a 2-person sofa bed is an extra of AUD 35 per night. Porta cots are an extra AUD 10 per night, per item.
Please note that for the breakfast meal plan that guests can book - Breakfast is AU $18 and includes the Big Breakfast (Bacon, sausages, eggs, grilled mushrooms, slow roasted tomatoes, hash brown, toasted sourdough), served with your choice of coffee or tea.