Featuring free WiFi, a sun terrace and views of the hills and Mount Mackenzie, the centrally located Commercial Boutique Hotel is located in Tenterfield. Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal in the bar/lounge or restaurant. Free private parking lot is available on site.
Each room has a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, tea/coffee making facilities and a bar fridge. Certain units include seating. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The on-site cafe and bar offers boutique espresso coffee, regional craft beers, and local wines. Guests can enjoy dinner 7 days a week, and lunch Wednesday to Sunday. During the winter months the open fire is a great place to keep yourself warm.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi do you have free wi do ?Yes we have free wi-fi.Answered on April 12, 2022
- Do u serve breakfast to travellers or locals this tues mornimgCBH does not offer breakfast. For our house guests we always recommend a couple of great breakfast options on the next block (very easy walking distan..Answered on January 19, 2020
- Is the restaurant open mid weekYes the hotel is currently open 7-days for dinner, and lunch on Friday to Sunday.Answered on October 11, 2020
- Hi Is the restaurant open on Anzac Day for dinner?Yes we are open both Sunday 25th and Monday 26th of April. Sunday is the public holiday in NSW.Answered on April 20, 2021
- Which room has the bathDeluxe Balcony Room 1 has a black & white stand-alone bath tub. Premier Room 4 has a black & white stand-alone bath tub. Premier Hill-side Room 6 has ..Answered on June 13, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The Commercial Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is a 1.5% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card.
Please note that the reception opening hours are as follows:
Monday-Tuesday 14:00 until 22:00
Wednesday-Sunday 12:00 to 22:00
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about The Commercial Boutique Hotel
Room options at The Commercial Boutique Hotel include:
The Commercial Boutique Hotel is 1,000 feet from the center of Tenterfield.
The Commercial Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at The Commercial Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Commercial Boutique Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Yes, The Commercial Boutique Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Commercial Boutique Hotel by:
- Car 2h 10min
Check-in at The Commercial Boutique Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.