Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
The Cosy Bungalow
4 Marion Court, 3223 Portarlington, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 121 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Cosy Bungalow! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring garden views, The Cosy Bungalow has accommodations with a patio and an electric tea pot, around a 12-minute walk from Portarlington Beach. This self-catered bed and breakfast features a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.
The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.
Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.
Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.
Geelong Train Station is 19 miles from The Cosy Bungalow, while South Geelong Station is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Avalon Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
4 reasons to choose The Cosy Bungalow
Portarlington Beach8.1 Very good beach2,550 feet from property
- we are looking for a place for my parents to stay for a wedding 2/1/22. My dad walks with a wheelie frame and would struggle with stairs and uneven su...Hi, I am sorry to say that our place is probably unsuitable for somebody with a walking frame; there are 3 x steps, plus uneven surfaces. All the best...Answered on December 26, 2020
- Hi, is the bed a double or a queen size? Many thanks, VanessaHi Vanessa Queen size. I don't know why they call them doubles, it must be a European thing. It is just the most comfortable bed, and definitely Queen...Answered on October 22, 2021
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?No shuttle as such but there are Ubers available; if we are home we are happy to drive you there as part of your stayAnswered on September 29, 2019
- Hi we have just received a wedding invitation at the Harvester Moon. How far from you is that? Thanks Regards FionaHi Fionasorry about the delay. We are 31/2 mins drive awayAnswered on June 16, 2021
- Are you taking bookings? My daughters dad resides in Melb , has court orders where he is to spend time in Geelong each week. Overnight thurs neededHi Yes we are taking bookings; our accommodation is completely separate from the house, we don’t actually need to meet guests face to face, and we are...Answered on August 19, 2020
- Still looking?
1:30 PM - 9:00 PM
12:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
1 extra bed available on request.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about The Cosy Bungalow
The prices at The Cosy Bungalow may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from The Cosy Bungalow.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Cosy Bungalow by:
- Car 45min
The Cosy Bungalow is 2,300 feet from the center of Portarlington.
Check-in at The Cosy Bungalow is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Guests staying at The Cosy Bungalow can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The Cosy Bungalow include:
The Cosy Bungalow offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water park