The Gateway Hotel
218 - 230 Princess Highway, Corio, 3214 Corio, Australia – Show map
The Gateway Hotel, located in Corio on the eastern entrance to Geelong, offers an array of facilities and entertainment areas for everyone to enjoy. Situated on Princes Highway, the Gateway is the place for great food, entertainment and functions. Our accommodation rooms are perfect for long and short stays. Make sure you keep an eye out for the range of touring artists performing at the Gateway Hotel, or dine in at our all-you-can-eat Feast Buffet - we’ve got a range of delicious dishes as well as a fantastic indoor kid’s playground to keep the whole family happy.
The Gateway Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- North Geelong Train Station 3 miles
- The Pier Geelong 3.8 miles
- The Carousel 4.3 miles
- National Wool Museum 4.3 miles
- Waterfront Geelong 4.3 miles
- Deakin University 4.4 miles
- Geelong Train Station 4.5 miles
- Westfield Geelong 4.5 miles
- The Workers Club Geelong 4.6 miles
- Geelong Art Gallery 4.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Market Square Shopping Centre 4.6 miles
- Geelong Botanic Gardens 4.8 miles
- Kardinia Park 5.3 miles
- Simonds Stadium Geelong 5.4 miles
- South Geelong Station 5.4 miles
- Little Creatures Brewery Geelong 5.8 miles
- Geelong Racecourse 6.5 miles
- Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre 8.5 miles
- Geelong and Great Ocean Road Visitor Centre 8.8 miles
- OneDay Estate Winery & Function Centre 10.8 miles
- Avalon Airport 6.7 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 38.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Gateway Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One additional older child or adult is charged AUD 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that this property requires a $100 credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
Breakfast is included in the rate and comprises of a breakfast box per guest, per night.
Each breakfast box includes:
- Fruit Pot