The Island Gold Coast
3128 Sufers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers' Paradise, 4217 Gold Coast, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 778 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Formerly known as the Islander Resort; a Gold Coast icon, situated firmly in the heart of Surfers Paradise – and in the heart of many locals. With hazy memories of hot summers past.THE ISLAND is all about enjoying the good things in life, like eating, drinking and relaxing with family & friends, while staying in a stunning 4½ star boutique hotel which has everything you look for on a holiday to the Gold Coast. Spectacular fit outs create a relaxed, luxe beach house vibe, with multiple dining and drinking options to suit locals and international visitors alike.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! 0.1 miles
- SkyPoint Observation Deck 0.1 miles
- The Wax Museum 0.4 miles
- City of Gold Coast Council 0.8 miles
- Florida Gardens Tram Station 1 miles
- Gold Coast Business Advisory Centre 1 miles
- Tower House Business Centre 1 miles
- Empire Industrial Estate 1 miles
- Gold Coast Parliament 1 miles
- Broadbeach Bowls Club 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Star Gold Coast 2 miles
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 2.2 miles
- Marina Mirage Shopping Centre 2.4 miles
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre 2.4 miles
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre 2.8 miles
- Sea World 3 miles
- Metricon Stadium 3.8 miles
- Robina Town Centre 5.8 miles
- Wet'n'Wild Water World 9.1 miles
- Warner Bros. Movie World 9.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Island Bistro Restaurant 0 miles
- Woolworths Surfers Paradise Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Surfers Paradise Beach Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Gold Coast Airport 12.4 miles
- Brisbane Airport 46.8 miles
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport 58 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Cavill Avenue Shopping Street
- Paradise Centre Mall
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets Market
- Chevron Renaissance Mall
Popular brands like: Gucci, Hermès, Prada, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Corner Bar and Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Island Gold Coast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Gold Coast
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a crib when requested
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 40 per child, per night|
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 40 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
The Island Gold Coast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 1.8% surcharge when you pay with an American Express credit card and a 3% surcharge when you pay with a Diners Club credit card.
Please note that The Island does not accept cash as a form of payment. All guests must present a valid credit card and photo id on arrival at the hotel to check in. An AUD 100 per night pre-authorisation will be held for incidental charges.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
Please note that this property has a strict 'No Party Policy'.
We do not have any policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of school graduates during the annual "Schoolies Week" period. We do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of school graduate guests during this period. We reserve the right to refuse entry to guests who are school leavers.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Island Gold Coast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.