Set on 10 acres and offering a free light continental breakfast, 31 The Rocks is located in the Granite Belt Region, famous for its wines. All villas offer a fireplace, a balcony and a kitchenette.
Stanthorpe 31 The Rocks is 10 minutes’ walk from spectacular views offered by the nearby granite escarpment. It is 10 minutes’ drive from Granite Belt Brewery.
The property features natural rock pools and an outdoor dining area. The tour desk books wine tours and dinner reservations at local restaurants.
Each villa includes private BBQ facilities, a refrigerator, TV and a DVD player. A bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries is standard in all villas.
Your included breakfast basket offers cereal, bread, butter, spreads, juice and milk. Gourmet cooked breakfasts are also available.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi there, can you drive right up to the villa? Cheers, LouiseYes, each of our Villas has their own parking next to the Villa. You must first come to reception though.Answered on June 29, 2022
- Hello, do the Studio Villas have a cook top. It mentions in the list of facilities, but can't see one in the kitchen photo. Thanks ChristineHi Christine, yes they do. All of our Villas are self-contained and have glass 2 burner hotplates. Cooking pots and utensils are also provided.Answered on October 30, 2022
- My mobile is with Telstra, is there coverage?Yes we do have Telstra Mobile coverage.Answered on February 19, 2021
- Hi we are excited about our visit to 31 the rocks. Do the villas have coffee machines and if so what brand coffee pods are compatible? Thank you.We don't have coffee machines in our Villas but we do provide plunger coffee and instant coffee as well as 3 choices of tea and hot chocolate.Answered on May 19, 2022
- Hi we have 2 kids under 3, can we stay here with them if we bring a porta cot?Hi, we only have the one Villa that is suitable for children. That is out 2 bedroom Villa 5. We do also have a port-a-cot that we can loan.Answered on April 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
31 The Rocks accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform 31 The Rocks in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that 31 The Rocks does not accept payments with American Express credit cards.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about 31 The Rocks
31 The Rocks is 1.3 miles from the center of Stanthorpe.
31 The Rocks offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
Room options at 31 The Rocks include:
Guests staying at 31 The Rocks can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at 31 The Rocks is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at 31 The Rocks may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.