The Sebel Brisbane
95 Charlotte Street, Brisbane Central Business District, 4000 Brisbane, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 548 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Sebel Brisbane.
Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)
Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (3 adults)
Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (3 adults)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)
Centrally located in the heart of the city in close proximity to Queen Street Mall, restaurants, sporting stadiums and the financial precinct.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Queensland Treasury Corporation 0 miles
- Wintergarden 0.2 miles
- The Embassy Night Club 0.2 miles
- Brisbane Arcade 0.2 miles
- Queensland Treasury 0.2 miles
- MacArthur Central 0.2 miles
- Treasury Building - Casino 0.2 miles
- Qsuper Head Office 0.2 miles
- Queen Street Mall 0.3 miles
- Eagle Street Pier 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brisbane Central Station 0.4 miles
- City Botanical Gardens 0.4 miles
- South Bank Parklands 0.5 miles
- South Brisbane Station 0.6 miles
- Roma Street Station 0.7 miles
- Story Bridge 0.7 miles
- Southbank Station 0.8 miles
- Sky Needle 0.9 miles
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground 1.1 miles
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 9.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queen Street Mall Market 0.2 miles
- Brisbane Airport 8.2 miles
- Gold Coast Airport 56.5 miles
- Sunshine Coast Airport 60 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Croft House
Most Popular Facilities
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Room Service
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs AUD 9.95 per hour.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 28 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Entertainment and Family Services
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 3 years||
Can use a crib when requested
|AUD 10 per stay|
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Sebel Brisbane accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.