The Westin Perth
480 Hay Street, Perth Central Business District, 6000 Perth, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 547 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Perth – Excellent location – show map
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center, The Westin Perth is in a prime location in the heart of Perth, ideally located 650 feet from Perth Concert Hall and 1,000 feet from the city's vibrant city malls.
Boasting a terrace, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 mi from Perth Convention and Exhibition Center and around an 18-minute walk from WACA. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.
The hotel’s signature restaurant; Garum by iconic Australian Chef Guy Grossi is part of the heritage listed Hibernian Hall and offers all day dining options complemented by The Haven Lounge & Bar serving light fare and signature High Teas. A wellness level encompasses a luxurious Day Spa, 24-hour fitness center and 66 foot infinity edge pool. Meetings and Conferences are well catered for with over 2,300 sqm of event space including an 800 sqm grand ballroom.
The Westin Perth guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds and White Tea amenities, 55-inch TVs with premium channels and a rejuvenating rain shower.
Leederville Oval is 1.9 mi from the accommodations, while Medibank Stadium is 1.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Perth Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Perth, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there, do you have any rooms available with balconies?Unfortunately we do not have any balconies RegardsAnswered on May 25, 2020
- Good evening Is it possible to have an extra bed in a one bedroom suite with city view? If so, what is the cost per night and is the fold out bed comfortable? :) Thank you. Kind regards Christine HowarthA rollaway is $70 per night RegardsAnswered on January 4, 2021
- Hi! does the deluxe king room have a bath tub? If not which rooms do, and are any of them close to a window for the view?The Deluxe King rooms do not have baths but some of the Premier King rooms do have baths. Please request a bath when making the booking.Answered on May 10, 2020
- Do you have Professional Event Space that can accommodate 80 people for a afternoon presentation and canapes/drinks to follow?Hello, Yes we do and we would be more than happy to accommodate your event. Please contact the hotel directly and our sales team will be able to assist you further. Thank you. The Westin Perth teamAnswered on March 30, 2020
- I’d like to book for myself and 3 daughters. Can we have a room with a bath? ThanksOur Deluxe Doubles only have shower. Our Family rooms have a bath and shower and would accommodation 4 persons. RegardsAnswered on May 25, 2020
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Haven Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Westin Perth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this property requires an AUD 200 per night credit card pre-authorization upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Westin Perth
The Westin Perth is 2,450 feet from the center of Perth.
The prices at The Westin Perth may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Westin Perth has 2 restaurants:
- The Haven Lounge
Guests staying at The Westin Perth can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The Westin Perth include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Westin Perth by:
- Car 25min
Check-in at The Westin Perth is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Westin Perth offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Steam room
- Happy hour
- Body wrap
- Foot bath
- Beauty services
- Body scrub
- Waxing services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities