Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Tinaroo Sunset Retreat
6 Trentin Close, 4872 Barrine, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 112 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Tinaroo Sunset Retreat! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a barbecue and terrace, Tinaroo Sunset Retreat is located in Barrine in the Queensland Region, 23 mi from Cairns. Free private parking is available on site. A continental breakfast hamper is provided on arrival.
It offers a self-contained villa with a balcony and a hot tub. You can enjoy picturesque views and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with bath robes and slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.
Lake Barrine is only 5 minutes drive away and the historic Yungaburra Village is 10 minutes' drive from Tinaroo Sunset Retreat. The property is 0.9 mi from the local boat ramp.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Tinaroo Sunset Retreat
- Hi does ur place have mobile reception?? We are 4 adults and 2 kids aged 10 and 11 year old Can we order 2 extra beds in 2 bedroom apartment?Hi and thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry but both of the cottages can only sleep a maximum of 5. We do have wi fi and mobile reception at the cottages. Hope this helps LachlanAnswered on July 3, 2021
- Hi Just wondering is a well behaved small Labrador welcomeHi and thank you for your enquiry. Sorry but to protect guests with allergies we do not allow pets.Answered on September 29, 2022
- Hi there How far are you from the nearest boat ramp to launch a ski boat. Is skiing possible near this property. Is there space to park a boat/ ThanksHi We are approximately 2 km for the boat ramp. The area is a popular skiing area. Unfortunately our car park is not able accommodate a boat/trailer but there is enough space to park a small/med boat on the verge out the front. Thank youAnswered on October 4, 2021
- Does the price include breakfast over the 3 days or just the once?A continental breakfast hamper is supplied on arrival and items are topped up throughout your stay as required.Answered on December 6, 2021
- Are you pet friendly?Hi Sorry no we do not allow pets in the cottages so that we are not affecting guests with allergies. Many thanks for your enquiry and understanding. KInd regards LachlanAnswered on January 27, 2021
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|AUD 30 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|AUD 30 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Tinaroo Sunset Retreat accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 12:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Tinaroo Sunset Retreat of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Tinaroo Sunset Retreat
Tinaroo Sunset Retreat is 1.9 miles from the center of Barrine.
The prices at Tinaroo Sunset Retreat may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Tinaroo Sunset Retreat on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Tinaroo Sunset Retreat by:
- Car 1h 10min
Guests staying at Tinaroo Sunset Retreat can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Tinaroo Sunset Retreat is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Tinaroo Sunset Retreat offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
Yes, Tinaroo Sunset Retreat is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Tinaroo Sunset Retreat include: