Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
35 Bell Street, 3228 Torquay, Australia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 932 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is a beachfront campground located at the start of the picturesque Great Ocean Road. Just a minute’s walk from Torquay Surf Beach, guests can enjoy the sound of waves breaking on this beach, which also offers a great spot for surfing, fishing and swimming.
All cabins have a full kitchen with a stove, a microwave, a fridge and an oven. Each comes with air conditioning, TV and an en suite bathroom.
The property offers electric barbecue equipment at various locations on the campground. There is a coin-operated laundry facility on site. Table tennis, free WiFi and board games can be found in the recreation room.
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is within a minute’s walk from local cafes and restaurants. It is a 15-minute walk from Torquay’s town centre and a 10-minute drive from the famous Bells Beach. Torquay Sands Golf Course is a 7-minute drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
Torquay Beach9.2 Superb beach400 yards from property
Torquay Front Beach9.0 Superb beach400 yards from property
Fisherman's beach8.8 Fabulous beach1,600 yards from property
- Hi, I’m really confused. This family cabin says it fits 6, but doesn’t specify if it’s 2 rooms or 1. Does it have 2 rooms? Thank you.Hi there, Our Family cabins that sleep 6 are 2 bedroom cabins. The first room has a queen sized bed, and the second room has 2 x bunks. Kind regard...Answered on 13 January 2020
- Hi, how are you? I was wondering if there was a designated smoking area at all if smoking on the balcony isn’t allowed. Thank you.Hi there, We do permit smoking on the balcony as long as you are courteous to other guests around you. Kind regards, AnnabelAnswered on 13 January 2020
- If we were a family of 8 and wanting to book a powered site do we have to book 2 sites? ThanksHi there, Yes you would Thanks TeaganAnswered on 30 March 2021
- Hi, are dogs allowed?not at the moment, only in the grove between may and OctoberAnswered on 12 November 2019
- Hi, what is the heating that is provided in the glimpsing pod? Is it OK for during winter?Yes there is heating in the Pod. This is a blow heater for the small space.Answered on 26 April 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please let Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that this property does not have any policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of school graduates during the annual 'Schoolies Week' period, and therefore will not accept reservations for Schoolies.
Please inform Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
The prices at Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is 0.9 miles from the centre of Torquay.
Yes, Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Children's playground
- Table tennis
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Water sport facilities on site
Check-in at Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The nearest beach is just 500 yards from Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park.