Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
35 Bell Street, 3228 Torquay, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 927 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
Torquay Beach9.2 Wonderful beach1,150 feet from property
Torquay Front Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1,250 feet from property
Fisherman's beach8.8 Excellent beach4,750 feet from property
- Hi, I’m really confused. This family cabin says it fits 6, but doesn’t specify if it’s 2 rooms or 1. Does it have 2 rooms? Thank you.Hi there, Our Family cabins that sleep 6 are 2 bedroom cabins. The first room has a queen sized bed, and the second room has 2 x bunks. Kind regard...Answered on January 13, 2020
- Hi, how are you? I was wondering if there was a designated smoking area at all if smoking on the balcony isn’t allowed. Thank you.Hi there, We do permit smoking on the balcony as long as you are courteous to other guests around you. Kind regards, AnnabelAnswered on January 13, 2020
- If we were a family of 8 and wanting to book a powered site do we have to book 2 sites? ThanksHi there, Yes you would Thanks TeaganAnswered on March 30, 2021
- Hi, are dogs allowed?not at the moment, only in the grove between may and OctoberAnswered on November 12, 2019
- Hi, what is the heating that is provided in the glimpsing pod? Is it OK for during winter?Yes there is heating in the Pod. This is a blow heater for the small space.Answered on April 26, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please let Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that this property does not have any policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of school graduates during the annual 'Schoolies Week' period, and therefore will not accept reservations for Schoolies.
Please inform Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water sports facilities on site
Check-in at Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
The nearest beach is 1,500 feet from Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park.
Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park is 0.9 miles from the center of Torquay.