Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens
115 Forest Home Road, 4287 Rathdowney, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 74 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens offer accommodations with a private balcony and stunning views of the Scenic Rim region. Guests have shared access to an outdoor dining pavilion with a wood-fired pizza oven.
Enjoy a free continental breakfast pack each day that includes cereal, fruit, bread, spreads and tea/coffee.
The cottages feature a warming fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a stove and a microwave. The living room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player.
Rathdowney town center is 8 minutes’ drive from Tuckeroo Cottages. Lake Maroon is 15 minutes’ drive and central Boonah is a 30-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good morning. I am looking for a room with 2 single beds. Do you have that? If not would you have a mattress I can put down on the floor in a room with a double bed? Do you have a room looking to the mountains? Thank you, AntheaHi, in-line with our focus as a getaway for couples, the cottages are equipped only with queen beds I'm afraid. Both cottages have spectacular views of the mountains. Kind regards, KellyAnswered on 18 August 2021
- Does this room have a fireplace?Yes our cottages have a fireplace and firewood is included in the tariff. Kind regards Gail SteindlAnswered on 5 June 2021
- Hi there, my wife and I would like to bring our dog along. He is crate trained. Are pets allowed? CheersI'm afraid not, sorry.Answered on 9 March 2023
Hosted by Kelly
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Adults only
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens does not accept payments with American Express credit cards.
FAQs about Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens
Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens is 5.6 miles from the center of Rathdowney.
Room options at Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens include:
Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Tuckeroo Cottages & Gardens may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.