This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873
135 Russell Street, 4350 Toowoomba, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 316 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Vacy Hall is a historic guest house in the center of Toowoomba, offering free WiFi, elegant rooms and landscaped gardens in a convenient location. Many rooms have an open fireplace or private patio overlooking the gardens. Free WiFi and free on site parking is provided.
There are 12 guest rooms and suites on offer, from large luxury rooms to more modest quarters, all of which have been decorated and furnished in a classical style.
A country style breakfast is on offer and can be served in your room, on the colonial veranda or in the dining room. The property features over an acre of beautiful gardens dating back 140 years containing large trees and some botanical treasures.
Vacy Hall Historic Guest house is only 500 feet from Grand Central Shopping Center, Toowoomba’s largest retail shopping complex, theaters and restaurants. The popular antique district is a short walk away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- QUEEN ROOM/FIREPLACE Is there an additional cost involved to use the fireplace in the bedroom,? Is a full breakfast included? What size bed is this?Use if the fireplace incurs a $25 daily fireplace surcharge which cover the additional cost of firewood, kindling and staff to reset the fire each day..Answered on 27 February 2020
- What size bed is in room:12 please & does it have private bathroom? Also is there coffee making facilities? Kind regards.Room 12 the Garden Room is a Queen Ensuite fireplace room. Therefore a Queen bed and an ensuite bathroom. All rooms have tea and coffee making facil..Answered on 26 March 2022
- I will be travelling with my small dog where could she sleep, kind regards TheaThe only space at Vacy Hall which is suitable for travelling with a small dog is the Gardener's Cottage.Answered on 5 March 2021
- OK for 13 year old child travelling with usWell behaved children are always welcome at Vacy Hall. The only issue is the room needs to be big enough to accommodate the extra bedding required. ..Answered on 17 March 2021
- On yr add r tje young couple drinling red wine from champagne glasses?No Big red wine glasses.Answered on 2 March 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Electric blankets
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Executive lounge access
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873
The prices at Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873 is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873 is 2,600 feet from the center of Toowoomba.
Room options at Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873 include:
Guests staying at Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873 can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Vacy Hall Toowoomba's Grand Boutique Hotel Since 1873 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)